Reviews for Out of the Black
Brian1972 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Ok 40,000 refugees are not what the Aliance wants, but just taking the word of the first Human they stumble about? And it is not as if they haven't anything to offer for the Alliance, it seems like they are at least in several secors technological ahead of the Aliance (i.e. FTL travel).

They could bargain for the terraform technology ...
MalSer chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
Fun story and interesting setting. I hope you return to it one day.
uo-chou chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Interesting second chapter. I'm not surprised that Kaylee would spot Tyrol was a Cylon. Alliance medicine is hugely more advanced than that of the 13 colonies, so I imagine they would be able to fix Roselin up nicely.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting. Basically, the colonials have just a few pieces of technology that are superior to the people in the 'verse. Their FTL drives, and possibly their fighters. Weapons... not so much. They're basically just a step or two up from 20th century nukes and artillery. And I don't think I've ever heard the word "terraform" mentioned in BSG. I think, though, that they could easily barter their FTL engines to the Alliance for a planet. Of course, if they gave up their FTP engines then there would be nothing stopping the Alliance from reneging on their deal. I look forward to seeing what you have in store further into this tale. Please keep up the good work.
Kyle chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
A VERY good story. You kept all of the player in charature and intermeshed the storie lines flawlessly.

Im looking foward to the next lonh story
remake chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. I REALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS GOOD TO READ ABOUT KARA AND LEES JAIL DATE. I ALSO AM A FAN OF BSG (esp. K/L) CROSSOVERS. AND I ALSO LIKE THE FIREFLY CREW.
ambruary chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
Lee/Kara ! Love it! This chapter was great! Better once you get past the background stuff (even though i realize its necessity).
MT Carr chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I have 1 word for a seaquel "Miranda"
ambruary chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Good Can't wait for more!
ambruary chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
love it! I am a total kara/lee fan and am glad to see it heading that way. But i won't be disapointed if it doesn't land there.
GodricGryff chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
I really like this story, and i am glad you will contiue it through future installments. I do hope you write a segment of the crew re-taking galactica from the reavers, its not right letting the reavers have the ship, she deserves better. looking forward to future works.
Don-Jam chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Well, that was good...and new, I have not see one like that before. What nest? Come on!lol
ambruary chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Don't really like Kara/Sam but you're doing alright enough for me to like it all!
badkarma00 chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Excellent story so far. Just found it tonight. Big fan of both, so it's a special treat for me. Great touch with the reavers, btw. Looking forward to more!
ambruary chapter 7 . 5/3/2009