Reviews for And the Fox Declared to the Hound
WhisperMaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hey we talked on tumblr a couple weeks ago about Newsies slash and I mentioned the mighty ducks and you mentioned this and OH MY GOD HOW FREAKING CLEVER AND HONEST AND REAL WAS THAT!? I'm duly impressed and I REALLY HOPE YOU WROTE THAT SEQUEL BECAUSE I LOVED THIS! I mean Charlie was weird sometimes but otherwise it was flawless. Dean and Fulton were SO in character. I'm so happy to've decided to read this it was a ball of joy and sadness and awkward fumbling cutness!
Yoshichi chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Please update soon this cute ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ha ha ha ha. Author's note was funny. Great story. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sabercat7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Omg this was a really good story! ! I hope you continue it or write more. I really like the pairing of Adam and Guy and I'm glad im not the only one who thinks Charlie and Adam became friends again way too fast. I love this and I hope to hear mote from you. You are a Good writer! :)
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Needs a sequel, I love this pairing and it's a great story.
In a Pickle chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
that was awesome. no other words are needed. prefect story.
xFireSpritex chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That...was...awesome! I never even CONSIDERED Guy X Adam. That just made me insanely happy. 3
AlienYak chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Really liked this, it's lovely and long, with nicely paced development that's easy to lose yourself in. Guy's voice is really quite interesting to read, and I really enjoyed your takes on (post-D3, matured) Charlie and Portman (lube!).

I thought Adam x Guy was a really random pairing, but this sold me (and then I watched D3 and I'm convinced it's definitely possible now).

I saw a sequel somewhere, I believe. Another piece would be nice to make this a series, though I think this piece is pretty whole by itself. Thanks for writing this!
LadyConfidential chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was quite interesting. The lube tube made me laugh. That could be the focus of a rather amusing fic all of its own.

May I suggest putting this story into chapters?
AM83220 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I read this story when you first posted it on the net and I thought it was fantastic then. I think I told you so. But then the promised sequel never materialized! Are you going to begin the sequel soon? Please?
marles chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I remember reading this a while ago on another site. I loved it then and I love it now. I adore the pairing and the style. I adore the whole damn thing.

Good Job and WRITE MORE!