Reviews for That Fatal Blow
thatguyacrossthesreet chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I thought that this was a nice fanfic i love chapter 5 the song touched my heart.i really like naruhina sigh im such a fanboy
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
quando lo finisci il racconto?
llazo4108822 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters pleases.
RisingMist chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Hi, I'm leaving an anonymous review because I can't seem to log in. My fanfiction handle is RisingMist, so you can PM me your reply. This story made me cringe on every other line. While you seem to have an idea of what you want, you really need to flesh out your story more, add in romantic development and such like. Without that, every single moment seems like it comes from nowhere. You might have written this story ages ago, so I apologize in case you've improved and just left this one up for posterity. I also suggest being very careful while writing the characters. They didn't seem quite right to me. Try to avoid doing that.

Good luck!
ranneal chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Another fast moving chapter...I like it! The character interactions are right on and the situation that Hinata is moving into should prove interesting. Good story.
ranneal chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow...this get serious right out of the blocks. Very eventful and good first chapter.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!please update when you get the chance to please.
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
awwww.. cutie!1
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
that girl can faint ... good story though...
TheBlindBandit999 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Nope, I'm jealous myself, wish I had a girl like that -_-
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Cute! Keep going!
Suave Jiraiya chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Nice chapter, Hinata's kind of scary when she gets mad.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »