Reviews for Melancholy Thoughts
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
really wonderful
I-liked-this chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Thank you. Hope you can make more Subaru/Kamui fics.
Lovely A chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I haven't see farther than the 6th episode, so i don't care more if the plotline are true or not. Anyway, you can write whatever you want, and you did great.

i really like it, thank to you!
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
this was so sweet. i just love Subaru and kamui.. Subaru still has his glass eye so he didn't became the sakurazukamori... that's always good. too late for a sequel?
Jacaranda chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Normally, I don't get all weepy over fics.

Okay, I didn't over this one either. It was super close, though. (sniffle)

;x;~
samithecreator chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
this is great!really!
da-mouse chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
in all honesty, i've never been a fan of yaoi pairings until subaru/kamui...and yours is the first fanfic i came across of them. i have to say that this is *just* beautifully written, you managed to capture subaru, kamui and their thoughts, feelings perfectly. i don't know what else i could say without sounding terrubly cliche but thing is, i *do* love this. and so it's going into my favourites, the first yaoi fic...and i have a feeling it's going to be the only one.
great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Its really great! I dont know how you managed to put so much atmosphere in it... I think its one of the best fics Ive ever read!
reia-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Hooeeeee... Kawaii... I like I like Kamui! I like Subaru! I like the pairing! I like the fic!
RiNoA chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Yey! Another KamuixSubaru fic! They are the most perfect couple! Great fanfic and very angsty...oohhh...keep writing...will you make a sequel? If you can, please do!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Perfect... *whipes face* wow
Julia chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Wow, that's really good! I love Subaru/Kamui, and I'm glad we're finally getting more of their fics on FFnet. There's too many Seishirou/Subaru ones out there. _~
Thea chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
it's nice. you can capture those kind of moment very good and write it in natural way. Kamui with his shy appearance and Subaru always guarded even to his comrade. the fics very angsty but in the same time in doesn't burden heavily, at least in my language that is.

why don't you write some more?
Azure chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
WOW! Cute couple. I love them much! Keep writing!