Reviews for TALR OF A PARASITE
teal duck chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Sorry, just revied but was wondering, does TALR stand for something or did you just hit the wrong key and just went with it?
teal duck chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
This is a cool idea.

But it's very difficult to read. You need to watch your capitals and use more periods. Otherwise you end up with things like this:

"...placed the meat in my mouth and swallowed the girl..."

I was like Why is he eating her!

So, yeah, just work on your sentence structure. I'd ussually stop reading something that was so difficult to understand at times but it's a cool concept.
sam fraser chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
please do more of this i want to find out what happens next...come do more damn you.
sam fraser chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
can you tell us when the next one coming
sam fraser chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i just throught of an ending for the final chapter maybe it should be the good parasite fighting agianst an evil parasite the bites the girl and after he kills him the parasite drinks the venmorm from the bite letting her survive
Zac and Artemis chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Short, but still good and (don't call me insane for this) a little funny. Like I said, it was a little short, and there was one spit where I found the annoying "dissapearng words" thing, but it was still good.

Cy
Zac and Artemis chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
OKAY! CAN'T WAIT!

CY
Zac and Artemis chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Creative...interesting...and a lot of missing words. But, aside from the missing words, it's pretty good!

Cyrus Black
JamesBondLover321 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Yeah so what I flamed you! Big Deal you deserved it for the way you write. Maybe you should take lessons from the greatest writer here and learn something.
Tw1 Spark1e chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Awesome chapter. You developed it really well with the parasite's POV. Update soon!
Tw1 Spark1e chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OMG, I love Cloverfield!

You have really improved on your spelling. Good job.