Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
CherryCary chapter 1 . 10/1
An absolutely amazing story. I've read the entire story today and it has left me like... wow. This has got to be one of the best Drarry fics I've ever readif not the best. I absolutely loved it!
delicatesse chapter 1 . 8/30
Hello !
I'm actually reading a french trad of this story.
Really good!

And i wanted to ask you if i could use it to do some draws
agucha chapter 5 . 7/18
Another awesome story, thank you!
Tooru Heer chapter 5 . 7/16
Really funny and great language. Loved the plot and enjoyed it very much.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 5 . 3/31
I really liked the story. Was funny!
purple potter head chapter 5 . 3/29
This was golden, I loved it!
I absolutely loved this! The way you portrayed both Harry and Draco was spot in for me. A confused Draco is simply adorable :) The way the story is told is really believable, I can actually see this happening. Thank you!
Cailean Charmeleon chapter 5 . 1/23
I'm literally near to cry. Why should it be the end ? I mean...wow. That is incredibly...wonderful ? Magic ? I can't find the perfect word. Your story is so intense, from the beginning to the end. I'm so out of words. That so Harry and Draco all along, and this is at the same thing terrifying (because I couldn't tell how they could find a way out) and so beautiful (because the tense was there, at every moment). Oh gosh, I'm like so out of my own body. Really, I'm in trance.

I need to talk about the sexual scenes. MERLIN'S BEARD. How did you do that ? That was in the same time descripted in thr details, hot and not embarrassing at all. I just wish I was one of them, enjoying. Well, I'm not a boy, but I was by reading. That, is quite disturbing. But I wasn't myself as reading. I was Harry or Draco, depending the PoV. Scared. Stressfull. In love. And feelings, in fact. Really.

Another thing that I really appreciate is your writing style. I enjoyed every line, no kidding. Your vocabulary is so various. That is not a low category of writing or English. It's quite difficult to explain, but for the first time, I completely forgot that I wasn't reading in my mother langage. I was really in the story...but conscient that it was English. Like...aaaargh I don't have words but I think it's important. I read in English sometimes, but I can't forget that, because I concentrate on the story to understand it. Here, even if I checked some words, the barrier of the language just dispared. Yeah, that's exactly that. Here happenned what it happened some day with movies and series: I've started to really enjoy above the language and...through the language. I took pleasure with the story and with the language and the peotry beneath it. Does it make sense?

Well. I would probably talk for hours about what I love about this fiction. In fact, there is nothing I didn't like. I didn't even frown. Probably I will think about it later and tell myself 'I should've tell that!". But here I will end my review and simply, as I can't do better, I want to thank you. That was a big pleasure. I keep your author name in my "to discover more" list.

See you,
ewimonde93
SiriyBlack chapter 5 . 1/23
I actually want to know how many times that desk made it through before perishing a splintery death.
Cailean Charmeleon chapter 3 . 1/23
Merlin's beard, I just HATE you. I wanna cry. It's almost five p.m. and I can't just stop reading. Just. Never. Felt. Something. Like. That. With. English writings.

My heart is beating so fast and my breathing is...you know, lower and quicker.

Just stop doing that !

Oh Merlin's beard, I know I will click on "next" and read chapter 4... I can't help with that. You're evil, you know that ?
Cailean Charmeleon chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh Merlin's beard...why starting to read when I know I can't read too much tonight ? Pity myself.

Your chapter is absolutely brillant. I need to confess : that's the first English fanfiction with which one I feel so much (most of time, I read in French).

Well, where to start ?

I think writing Draco's minds is could quite get a risk; all mystery of the character is in danger. But you did it so well (is it meaning something what I'm telling? Ahah I'm not so sure.) I felt the lonely of Draco, and I felt bad for him. I recognise him no-getting-his-own-balls. I recognise him in trying-not-showing-his-feelings-and-emotions. I felt tension when he went to the office by scaring Hogan would trying to seduce Harry. Something was so tense...Merlin, I like that. And I was so sad when Harry didn't come for dinner. I didn't understand him, I was like "why are you saying you would if you don't?".

'Till you made his PoV. And so, I felt bad as ever. My throat was squeezed. I felt all the pain of Harry. I've seen Draco with his eyes. That wasn't as Draco, not-having-his-balls...that was much worst. All the I'm-keeping-my-mask Draco's behaviour was seen as hatred. That's hurting. By the way, I was near to cry, and that was close when you mentioned Dumbledore; just at this moment, my mp3's played the song of Dumbledore's death.

And then, Draco came with the paper clip. Love that idea ! By the way, it was that makes me read your fiction. A friend read it - a French translation, but I prefer read the original version if I can - and I found it funny. Even if your fic is more that just funny... Well, so he came. And one more, that was so tense. This time, I knew they shared feelings. But nothing happen !

Now, the only thing I want is reading the following chapters...but really, not good when I have a week full of exams. I need to rest a bit. Nevertheless, be sure I will read !

Thank you for sharing !
ewimonde93

PS : By the way, the "queer joke" was fun. Ahah Like that.
DarkangeABBY chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
wow paper clips have a new meaning to me now lol
DarkangeABBY chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
draco you sad sad little man
MissMJS chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Oh good god, this was beautiful! I was enraptured! Enchanted! Fuckin obsessed the whole time I spent away from reading this (which was only a day mind you xD)
Brilliant writing!
nprise chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
This was wonderfully done.