Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
greengables22 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
This was a great read - well done :)
NikkixxNitro chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Okay so One Harry Potter, Please took me FOREVER (like 2 days cause of school and actually doing something active with my life) to read, but it's was quite good. Well thought out, and made me smile. Though the chapters where kind of long, they where very well written. I thank you for a great story...that is all ]
mauralee88 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Great story! Wonderful angst and humor and of course hotness. Well done!
FawkesFyre chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
You have a very ...educated and professional writing style, and I admier that you wrote Draco and Harry reacting plausibly to events. I also loved Harry's innuendos ;) This story was a pleasure to read!
pears chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
SO CUTE! I liked how you included an epilogue. Usually the story ends when they get together and I'm always left wishing I see a little glimpse of how it really turned out and you provided that so WOO!
Sweetheart5793 chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
This was sooooo awesome! I just could not stop reading it one I started (seriously I only got one hour of sleep last night because of it!). I absolutely loved it!
LeVaire chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Oh gosh, the paperclip! I adore the paperclips! That was so incredibly sweet! And goodness, they way they kept misinterpreting each other made me want to thunk my head on the table! But it all worked out in the end :D Great job!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I just loved this entire story! The paperclip gift was adorable and way more romantic then Hogan's wine and chocolates. The line about Harry not giving up the relationship without a fight was a good one too, because he had to fight to get the relationship started.

You are such an unbelievably talented author!
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Their romantic scenes are so HOT! Wow. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job with each of their point of views, too. It's so suspenseful to read how they are both misinterpreting each other.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I can not believe Draco obliviated Derek and told him to go jump in a manhole. Wow. It was hilarious though. Draco is also clearly in denial, but that part fits. This story is really wonderful. :D
overzealousbunny chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Gorgeous! Loved the paperclip, OH the paperclip!

Some truly hilarious writing and then filled with angst and longing. Just a gorgeous plot and fabulous writing. Well done!
venis-envy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
OMG! i just searched FFn to see if i could find Draco Malfoy, it's Your Lucky Day to leave a review and noticed that you wrote this as well! apparently i've already reviewed on a few of the chapters, but i couldn't resist doing it again. this was one of the first HPDM fics i read. i absolutely loved it. in fact, my lovely friend rmhaleff had rec'd it to me and since i love her so much, i actually sent her a paperclip bracelet because of this story. i guess i need to start stalking your profile now and see what other wonderful things you've got for me. 2 for 2 isn't bad ;)
Kyrie Colors chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
This was wonderful! I was so enthralled that I read it in one sitting. Now I'm going to look like a loon by smiling at paper clips. Great story!
S-cape boy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Brilliant! At the point when Draco thought Harry had stood him up I could practically feel my heart breaking. LOL, I'm supposed to be a GUY. (though I suppose being gay I'm allowed to act like a sissy). This is such a brilliant story, I don't know WHY I haven't read it yet (maybe the length of it terrified me?) ANYWAY, this is lovely...
Jellybean-chan chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
LOL This story was hilarious and awsome smut kudos to you! I t rocked and its really cool to know that they take turns in shagging each other sensless like bunnies. Keep i up because it rocks!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »