Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
missmatchedromantic chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Great story, so funny! You captured Draco perfectly. :)
SuperCali chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
So fucking hot. Thank you for your skills!
tia22 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
i really enjoyed reading this.
sessahhh chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I love that we got everything in this chapter. More sex. Switch sexin'. Yelling and loving and paperclips. Gah, I looooved the paperclips. I thought that that was the best part of this whole story.

When Draco says he only helps muggles by day to guilt-free hate them at night, I thought it was perfect Draco. The way that Harry loves him for being so honest was sweet. Hooray for them actually talking and then an entire weekend of snogging.

I've really enjoyed this story. It was frustrating at times but it had a good HEA and even an epilogue. I thought the writing was strong and detailed. I love how concise you made the story; it left me satisfied but I wouldn't say no to more from these two. Thanks to rmhale for sending me in this direction. It really was one of the best Drarry fics I've read.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I cannot believe Draco would say such horrible things! And about the sex too! That's just wrong. You never do that, and with someone else in the room!, never, never, never. At least poor Hogan ended up obliviated so I guess he won't remember that either.

These two just need to have a conversation. I honestly want to shake them both for being idiots that apparently don't like to talk but don't mind making ridiculous accusations inside (and outside) their heads.

Thanks for the hot sex though - even if Draco thought it was dreadful, I thought it was wonderful. And an interesting first time account.

Can't wait to find out where Draco ran off to, and with both their coats...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Such confusion! At least Harry attempted to talk and tell Draco that he knows. That's something, right? I love how this is written and we get just the different POVs intermingling but not overwhelming. The fact that Harry knows Hogan was his admirer and Draco is lying is hilarious. How far will Draco go and doesn't it mean he might be a tiny bit wrong in his "I'm not gay" assessment? It's good that Harry knows the house is minus the elves and Draco is all alone. Not that he deserves sympathy for being a jerk most times but it's good to know the reasoning behind it.

Great chapter! I guess we've made it through the half-way point. And what a story it has been. There is some really good writing in this one. I'm enjoying it very much.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Great stopping point! Glad I have the next one though. Malfoy seems to be having difficulties determining whether he wants Harry to himself or if only wishes to not let Harry be happy with Hogan, or anyone at all. That was a dirty trick to play on him but very much a thing I could picture Malfoy doing.

I hope this leads to some discussion [finally] about there love/hate relationship. But even if the pseudo date ends with sex or even a passionate kiss, I'll be happy.

I loved the ridiculous assignments they go on and inadvertent touches they get.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Funny story. I somehow incorrectly loaded the second chapter of this story before the first on my Kindle. I was fine and loved the second chapter (review to come shortly), until I realized I hadn't read the first. It somehow worked out in the end.

This was an incredible start to the story. I love that you are writing in both of their POVs. They seem to both think the other hates them or is out to get them, when in reality if they just stop scowling for one minute, they would realize they have a little thing for the other. It's rather funny.

I think my favorite part of this chapter is Malfoy's need to bring Potter's very important forgotten-at-the-office thing.

I think the writing in this story is exceptional and I thank rmhale for sending me here. Apparently it is one of her favorite HPDM fics.
musme chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I love it so much!
Cap'n BlackRose chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
This was fantastic! I loved it!

The Cap'n
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
This Fic Is Awesomeness
diagonfloo chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Poor little in-denial Draco, LOL

You do Angst verrrry well. Loved this story :-)
greengables22 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
This was a great read - well done :)
NikkixxNitro chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Okay so One Harry Potter, Please took me FOREVER (like 2 days cause of school and actually doing something active with my life) to read, but it's was quite good. Well thought out, and made me smile. Though the chapters where kind of long, they where very well written. I thank you for a great story...that is all ]
mauralee88 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Great story! Wonderful angst and humor and of course hotness. Well done!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »