Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
11oyd chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
what a happy ending 3 I'm so glad that they finally realized how much they both loved each other :D the sex scenes were yummy of course ;D akjdflajf the entire story was perfect.
11oyd chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
i just want them to be happy together ); I just want Draco to realize he loves Harry. gahlasdfljasd
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
oh my gosh, it breaks my heart that they're both so misunderstanding of each other )))): poor Draco. Poor Harry. They deserve each other so much, gah. and WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY LOOOOOL I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS FIC. JFLDSJLFJDLFJ
QueenGen chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
The tension in this story was delicious. It is one of the only fictions to fill my craving for total misunderstandings causing ultimate turmoil. You are a blessing to the drarry realm.
Mae LeFey chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
damn, that's hot.
Mae LeFey chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I absolutely love the advice Lucius gives to Draco! It was all the more hilarious because it was worded the way a person of gentle birth (if not actions) would speak of such things.
Mae LeFey chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm thoroughly enjoying this! You have a great turn of phrase, I didn't notice any errors (which is rare), and the characters make sense! I completely understand what Draco's going through.. Thank you for writing something that's such a treat to read.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
This is unbelievably brilliant.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Both of them are paranoid twats, yeah? But I love this so...
insiebbegehrest chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
(to finish my review from chapter 5, accidentally clicked the submit button *blush*)

but Hogan just seems really timid and backbone-less. Great job developing his character.

Draco and Harry stayed beautifully IC throughout the whole fic. I loved your portrayal of Draco, he's always been one of my absolute favorite characters.

Excellent, excellent story. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!
insiebbegehrest chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
XD loved the underpants comments, and the paperclips were just too cute.

I imagine Hogan as rather chubby and hufflepuffy. He just seems really
insiebbegehrest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really like this a lot so far. I love how you describe their feelings towards each other and the oblivion that they both live in.

I can't wait to read more!
crowngirl2 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Those paperclips are the cutest thing ever.

I loved the whole thing :)
lgbtogether chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. This was amazing. I bookmarked it ages ago and never got round to reading it because of the length (I generally go for one shots). However, this had me laughing, screaming, getting annoyed and then going all mushy. Characters were spot on, sex was shmexy as, plot was perfect - fabulous writing :) x
FiggThe3rd chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
OhmyGod!

I loved this fanfic! It was brilliant!

Katy