Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
insiebbegehrest chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
XD loved the underpants comments, and the paperclips were just too cute.

I imagine Hogan as rather chubby and hufflepuffy. He just seems really
insiebbegehrest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really like this a lot so far. I love how you describe their feelings towards each other and the oblivion that they both live in.

I can't wait to read more!
crowngirl2 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Those paperclips are the cutest thing ever.

I loved the whole thing :)
lgbtogether chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. This was amazing. I bookmarked it ages ago and never got round to reading it because of the length (I generally go for one shots). However, this had me laughing, screaming, getting annoyed and then going all mushy. Characters were spot on, sex was shmexy as, plot was perfect - fabulous writing :) x
FiggThe3rd chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
OhmyGod!

I loved this fanfic! It was brilliant!

Katy
cynaga chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
exquisite story~!
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
absolutely adorable, I loved it!
indo chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Loved it. so cute!
cloox chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Great story ! Your Harry and Draco are complicated, realistic and really well written.

Thanks for sharing
sarky soomka chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
oh my gosh I loved it! Such a hysterical story. Love your style! Had me crackin' up at the end with Draco asking if the desk was sturdy.. Actually I was probably laughing the whole time. Anyways, fantastic job!
whimsycality chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
*sigh* This was just too much fun, and then really tense, and then too much fun again. Your Draco just cracks me up, and I adore your Harry...loved it lots!
missmatchedromantic chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Great story, so funny! You captured Draco perfectly. :)
SuperCali chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
So fucking hot. Thank you for your skills!
tia22 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
i really enjoyed reading this.
sessahhh chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I love that we got everything in this chapter. More sex. Switch sexin'. Yelling and loving and paperclips. Gah, I looooved the paperclips. I thought that that was the best part of this whole story.

When Draco says he only helps muggles by day to guilt-free hate them at night, I thought it was perfect Draco. The way that Harry loves him for being so honest was sweet. Hooray for them actually talking and then an entire weekend of snogging.

I've really enjoyed this story. It was frustrating at times but it had a good HEA and even an epilogue. I thought the writing was strong and detailed. I love how concise you made the story; it left me satisfied but I wouldn't say no to more from these two. Thanks to rmhale for sending me in this direction. It really was one of the best Drarry fics I've read.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »