Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
malini85 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Oh god! I really don't know who to feel more sorry for.. I especially love jealous n in denial Draco.. It's completely endearing... It's heart wrenching to see Harry misunderstand Draco's reaction to be revulsion.. When it blatantly obvious that it is nothing but jealousy... Poor things.. I really don't know how these two are going to handle the date situation... I hope it goes of well for theirs n my peace of mind... I can't stand Derek for some reason either... There is definitely something wrong with him.. The anticipation killing me.. So if u will excuse me I'm gonna go read the next chapter...
malini85 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Oh my god this is heartachingly beautiful... Mutual pinning is really the best sort... They are both such idiots... By the way Draco is the heights of cuteness in this n makes me melt into a puddle of goo... N Harry sweet Harry my heart just breaks for him... Poor baby... Ur writing is exquisite n it really excited me that I've never read this before... Sigh...
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Aaaaaaarghhhhh I loved every tiny bit of it! Very very in character!
onetree chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I love this story! I must say I wasn't sure what to expect and had thought that it was really Draco that wrote all those letters, but when Harry's pov started for the first time, I was totally blown away. The parallels and foils of Harry's and draco's feeling for and thoughts about each other really made my heart melt. Once again, thanks so much for writing this gem of a fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
I love your writing. Really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
lizabeth's luv chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I would like a large Harry a side of Draco and a large whiskey
lizabeth's luv chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Or a Draco pretty please
Jackie K Paper chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I absolutely loved this fic :)
just the right amount of angst for me.
Fabulous.
TeasingWinds chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I think I died a million times. This was lovely. xx Would of loved to see all his friends find out xx
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I really enjoy the development and build up. They are also very in character, it's a realistic progression of their relationship.
While it's very dramatic, I appreciate the doses of humor. I don't think I'll ever look at paper clips the same way again.
Eve chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Derek had seemed so nice... Anyway, I love your story!
nicolelilfreak chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Wow im really enjoying your stories,i wish there was a sequel to this one though,funny how stories affect you even though its fiction...made me laugh-a lot,was a bit angry,but im smiling now..totally made my day-cause i read this the whole day
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
OHMYBLOODYGODS!
THE MOST AMAZING FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!
HAHAHAH :D
Great writing
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This needs a fucking sequel
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Incredible story! Love your writing.
418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »