Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Way! this is hilarious

i'm giggling away

some really witty lines in this fic

Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Post! Post! Post! This story is so good!
BadWolfPond chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Derek's been a 'Bad boy'!

Harry you bring Draco back this instant! Do you hear me! you to author lady!
Eternidad Absoluta chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
O.o great story! well written, i like all the description you put into it, it makes the story very enjoyable and vivid lol keep the great work up! and update soon i'm hook on this story. .
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
aw poor draco! please update soon!
Cathcer1984 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Aw no... Draco's gone! HAs he gone to Harry's to give him his coak or did he take it with him? Aw cannot wait for the next chapter I loved it poor boys keep dancing around each other
August Blue chapter 4 . 4/10/2009

Update. Please. That was sort of a crappy place to leave me hanging! Lol

Woo, this is the first time I've ever actually REVIEWED a Harry Potter fic...I'm new to this fandom (Drarry that is) and whatnot.

Very nice fic, I enjoy it, and all I can hope for is that Harry scurries off in search of Draco before the blond idiot hurts himself or something. Lol

Please update soon!

Number, kupo,

Thais Potter Malfoy chapter 4 . 4/10/2009

I really love this story.. The way you can write their diferent POVs so perfectly!

All they want to is stick together, but their end up messing everything.. Please, help them out.

bye ;*
leprekan187 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i love it. the complete lack of trust in both of them is rather cute. lol. i hope to see and update soon.

iluvclarkkentxx chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i got extremely inpatient and found this story on your lj..and omg it was amazing! seriously wonderful. it is DEFINITELY one of my favorites. amazing job. looking forward to any new stories from you.
mandrake-o chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I love this story.

) Mandraco.
naoto-san chapter 4 . 4/10/2009! This story is wonderful! I am impressed and most defiantly happy of how you've made Draco in this story. He's nothing short from wonderful and he's not OOC either if you ask me, he's just grown up a bit.

It is one of my favourites stories right now, that is for sure. Great job!
GooseberryQueen chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Oh dear. The misunderstandings just keep piling up.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Oh...poor Harry...and to be Derek!

I hope they work things out quickly! I want them to be happy!

This was a fabulous chapter and I look forward to more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
loved it more please thanks
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »