Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
SweetSouthernGal chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Oh...poor Harry...and Draco...sucks to be Derek!

I hope they work things out quickly! I want them to be happy!

This was a fabulous chapter and I look forward to more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
loved it more please thanks
crazyvampgirl chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
yay for harry realizing draco cares about him! it's about TIME one of them GOT A CLUE! (: draco and harry are so cute together- hopefully draco is a bit more exited next time- or maybe it's harry's turn to bottom. *smirk* poor derek- never had a chance against draco. can't wait for harry to bang some sense into draco and possibly vice versa- (very bad pun-very much intended) *evil draco worthy smirk*
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
(Narrow eyes) A certain blond need a slap in the face for leaving.

Love smut-scene though, I haven't read a good one in months, HPDM writers are starting to slack. :( Update?

Oh, thanks for the Review reply. :)
Princess Muffin chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Gasp, that was amazing! PART FIVE PLEASE! You have made my spring break brighter! I have been saved from my boredom of babysitting second graders!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh dear...those two have made a mess of everything, haven't they? I do love this story so far...and I look forward to more...It's well written, funny, and I'm in about as much anticipation as they are!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
oh lemon? Please update soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
Closet Chocoholic chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aww! That was so awesomely, sqishily cute! :D I just wanted to squee at the end when Harry was stroking the paperclip. Aw!

Lol, Draco is so frickin paranoid.
crazyvampgirl chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
oh.

. that was so mind numbingly hot i am nearly incoherant. and possibly in need of a cold shower. jesus- forget harry's puppy dog look- how is this not illegal? i'm babbling- what i meant is that this chappie was frickin awesome- thankyouthankyouthankyou!
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This story is incredible... and incredibly good.

) Mandraco.
Jinxxed chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I forgot to mention...the kissing scenes are so hot in this chapter! So much better than wham bam! If that makes sense. My toes are tingling.
Jinxxed chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
You know, all the misunderstandings between Harry and Draco are so realistic it almost makes me cringe! Harry is so lost and so down, and Draco is so oblivious to his own feelings. It's like reading about every relationship I had through high school and college! I love that you're able to put all these feelings into words so well. It's funny because as I'm reading this I'm realizing things about myself and others. I keep thinking, "Oh! That's what was going on!" or "That explains a lot!". Good job! I think it's pretty awesome when a writer can relate to their readers like that.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Yah for update! Now don't keep the rest of us in suspense!
SilVeR-EyeS-93 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
i just need to tell you how great this story is.

It had me moaning in frustration and once i even shouted at my computer screen "He loves you, you idiot - kiss him" Everytime you post a chapter i grin really realy huge... this is 100% briliant and i CANNOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4. are they going to do it? are they? *bounces up and down excitedly* the scene in the restaurant was brilliant by the way. But i just wanted to grab Harry and shake him and make him confess his love for Draco. All your work is good but this is my favourite i think. SilVeR-EyeS-93.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »