Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
Daniko chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hello,

So much misunderstandings!... But i'm liking the story.

GooseberryQueen chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Aw! Yay. What a lovely ending! :D
hugsandkitties chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I love this story! It was such an amazing read :) I absolutely adored the paperclip bit, too cute!

I look forward to any other stories you may write in the future! Once again, great job!

Laynie xox
zerofangirl chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Absolutely amazing. This fic was really great! It was so hilariously funny at times and then at others I just wanted to hug Harry and Draco before hitting them both and telling them to just get together already!

I absolutely loved it and the chapters were also fabulously long!
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw cute ending! I have a feeling they have shagged everywhere at least once.
BlondeBlade chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Wahey!

loved it

excellent piece of writing

BLADE
Cathcer1984 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I LOVE IT! hehe brilliant ending! :D I'm grinning like an idiot! haha I love the whole paperclip thing! brilliant
rina77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Ahaha! I love it so much already! :3 I have to go to bed now, unfortunately(for all I want to do is stay up and read this wonderful fic), but I look forward to continue my delightful reading. Love it!

[[Rina]]
mandrake-o chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
I can't believe Harry didn't tell Draco that it was him sabotaging them with boring tasks. I was looking forward to that.

But apart from that this was an absolutely lovely story.

) Mandraco.
wingedstranger chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
aw what GREAT ending!
wingedstranger chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
draco is so great in this fic! you rock!
wingedstranger chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
ma i'm loving this story!
wingedstranger chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
great stuff
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
what a brill start, can't wait to read more *grins*
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Cute story. Wasn't a huge fan of Derek, though I could see why he was upset. I am glad Harry and Draco ended up together, as always. I loved the idea of the paperclips at the end that was cute. Great story. So, glad I read it.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »