Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This story is incredible... and incredibly good.

) Mandraco.
Jinxxed chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I forgot to mention...the kissing scenes are so hot in this chapter! So much better than wham bam! If that makes sense. My toes are tingling.
Jinxxed chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
You know, all the misunderstandings between Harry and Draco are so realistic it almost makes me cringe! Harry is so lost and so down, and Draco is so oblivious to his own feelings. It's like reading about every relationship I had through high school and college! I love that you're able to put all these feelings into words so well. It's funny because as I'm reading this I'm realizing things about myself and others. I keep thinking, "Oh! That's what was going on!" or "That explains a lot!". Good job! I think it's pretty awesome when a writer can relate to their readers like that.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Yah for update! Now don't keep the rest of us in suspense!
SilVeR-EyeS-93 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
i just need to tell you how great this story is.

It had me moaning in frustration and once i even shouted at my computer screen "He loves you, you idiot - kiss him" Everytime you post a chapter i grin really realy huge... this is 100% briliant and i CANNOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4. are they going to do it? are they? *bounces up and down excitedly* the scene in the restaurant was brilliant by the way. But i just wanted to grab Harry and shake him and make him confess his love for Draco. All your work is good but this is my favourite i think. SilVeR-EyeS-93.
tilly-tally-tease chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Haha! I love the round about way that you have written this! It makes it so entertaining! :)

Can't wait to read more!
Cathcer1984 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
NO! Why did you end it there? Fantastic, by the way! Can't wait for the next one!
Princess Muffin chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
OMG so good! now am anxiously awaiting part four! Yay! Update soon.

-Muffin
ronlover997 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
OMG update soon i'm going to cry...i can't believe your soing this to me...i can't stand that your not telling me whats going to happen...i really can't wait...i hope everything is going to work out between then 'cause they both deserve happiness...email me at to tell me whats coming up in the story and when your updating again and how many chapters are in the story adn timportant things like that that i absolutely have to know! love tbis story...one of my favorites ever!

love,

caitlin!
IshotJ.R chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Hi, just wanted to say I loved this story. I was happy to find that it's charming, sweet, and really funny. I absolutly love a good Draco/Harry denial story and this fits the bill. The part where Draco says he has something to give Harry and hands him a paperclip was great. I could almost imagine Draco doing that. And the scene with the jarvey totally cracked me up, I want one now. I prefer Draco's pov to Harry's but both are very insightful, and well-written. And I love Draco's Slytherin nature coming out when he pretends to be Harry's secret admirer. I knew though that Draco was not Harry's secret admirer, because I could not picture Draco sending Harry sexually explict letters, I think he would save that until they started dating. _ I really liked the title as well. Please post mor soon ASAP. I love this story, and I'm going to keep an eye on any future stories. Update soon please. _
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
oh so it was derek. Please update soon!
Princess Muffin chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I cant wait for part three! This is absolutely amazing! Update soon!

-Muffin
Lais chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Omg. Please update soon. This is such a huge cliffhanger.
MWissa chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
this is such a great story! its got jealousy, which i love and tons of other great bits. love the plot and i cant wait for the date, and to find out who set them up... atleast thats how it seems to me...
iluvclarkkentxx chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
omg I absolutely adore this story so far. I can't wait to find out how their "date" turns out. I'll be waiting (unpatiently) for an update.
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »