Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
wingedstranger chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
draco is so great in this fic! you rock!
wingedstranger chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
ma i'm loving this story!
wingedstranger chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
great stuff
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
what a brill start, can't wait to read more *grins*
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Cute story. Wasn't a huge fan of Derek, though I could see why he was upset. I am glad Harry and Draco ended up together, as always. I loved the idea of the paperclips at the end that was cute. Great story. So, glad I read it.
Apocalypse1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Lovely, lovely story! The paperclips were an adorable idea.

Please keep writing!
crazyvampgirl chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
oh my friggin fracken gawd! i loveloveloveloveloved it! draco yelling and banging on harry door (haha banging on harry's door) with harry standing right there was funny. i did always think harry would be the bottom - no idea why. the whole thing with the underpants cracked me up- draco deos seem the sort to wear only silk, doesn't he? and then the bit at the end with the desk was just friggin hilarious- and i loved draco giving harry paperclips. so cute. thankyouthankyouthankyou for the awesome story!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
I enjoyed this story...but I loved this chapter. I'm sad it's over! I'm so glad Harry and Draco got it right in the end. Yay for happy endings! Things may not be easy for them...but they'll be fine!

I definitely look forward to reading more of your work!
BlondeBlade chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Way! this is hilarious

i'm giggling away

some really witty lines in this fic

fab

BLADE
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Post! Post! Post! This story is so good!
BadWolfPond chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Derek's been a 'Bad boy'!

Harry you bring Draco back this instant! Do you hear me! you to author lady!
Eternidad Absoluta chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
O.o great story! well written, i like all the description you put into it, it makes the story very enjoyable and vivid lol keep the great work up! and update soon i'm hook on this story. .
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
aw poor draco! please update soon!
Cathcer1984 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Aw no... Draco's gone! HAs he gone to Harry's to give him his coak or did he take it with him? Aw cannot wait for the next chapter I loved it poor boys keep dancing around each other
August Blue chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Uhm.

Update. Please. That was sort of a crappy place to leave me hanging! Lol

Woo, this is the first time I've ever actually REVIEWED a Harry Potter fic...I'm new to this fandom (Drarry that is) and whatnot.

Very nice fic, I enjoy it, and all I can hope for is that Harry scurries off in search of Draco before the blond idiot hurts himself or something. Lol

Please update soon!