Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
aw poor draco! please update soon!
Cathcer1984 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Aw no... Draco's gone! HAs he gone to Harry's to give him his coak or did he take it with him? Aw cannot wait for the next chapter I loved it poor boys keep dancing around each other
August Blue chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Uhm.

Update. Please. That was sort of a crappy place to leave me hanging! Lol

Woo, this is the first time I've ever actually REVIEWED a Harry Potter fic...I'm new to this fandom (Drarry that is) and whatnot.

Very nice fic, I enjoy it, and all I can hope for is that Harry scurries off in search of Draco before the blond idiot hurts himself or something. Lol

Please update soon!

Number, kupo,

August
Thais Potter Malfoy chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
OMFG

I really love this story.. The way you can write their diferent POVs so perfectly!

All they want to is stick together, but their end up messing everything.. Please, help them out.

rsrs

bye ;*
leprekan187 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i love it. the complete lack of trust in both of them is rather cute. lol. i hope to see and update soon.

leprekan187
iluvclarkkentxx chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i got extremely inpatient and found this story on your lj..and omg it was amazing! seriously wonderful. it is DEFINITELY one of my favorites. amazing job. looking forward to any new stories from you.
mandrake-o chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I love this story.

) Mandraco.
naoto-san chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
and...wow! This story is wonderful! I am impressed and most defiantly happy of how you've made Draco in this story. He's nothing short from wonderful and he's not OOC either if you ask me, he's just grown up a bit.

It is one of my favourites stories right now, that is for sure. Great job!
GooseberryQueen chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Oh dear. The misunderstandings just keep piling up.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Oh...poor Harry...and Draco...sucks to be Derek!

I hope they work things out quickly! I want them to be happy!

This was a fabulous chapter and I look forward to more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
loved it more please thanks
crazyvampgirl chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
yay for harry realizing draco cares about him! it's about TIME one of them GOT A CLUE! (: draco and harry are so cute together- hopefully draco is a bit more exited next time- or maybe it's harry's turn to bottom. *smirk* poor derek- never had a chance against draco. can't wait for harry to bang some sense into draco and possibly vice versa- (very bad pun-very much intended) *evil draco worthy smirk*
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
(Narrow eyes) A certain blond need a slap in the face for leaving.

Love smut-scene though, I haven't read a good one in months, HPDM writers are starting to slack. :( Update?

Oh, thanks for the Review reply. :)
Princess Muffin chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Gasp, that was amazing! PART FIVE PLEASE! You have made my spring break brighter! I have been saved from my boredom of babysitting second graders!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh dear...those two have made a mess of everything, haven't they? I do love this story so far...and I look forward to more...It's well written, funny, and I'm in about as much anticipation as they are!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »