Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
Spooky1001 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Holy shit, the denial is REAL. This fanfiction was great and so utterly frustrating in a good way that brought out all the feels

Great work 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Amazing! Truly perfect thanks a lot for sharing!
malfoyharry chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
That was a nice ending. They both seem very happy. I am sad this story is over, I enjoyed reading it. I will look forward to reading anything else you put out. Great job!

malfoyharry chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Uh oh. What has Draco done? This can't be good. Those two are just infuriating. Can't one of them actually tell the truth or be nice? I guess not. But one will have to crack if this is to work. Who will it be? And how will Harry find Draco?

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Well that was happy and sad. I love how long the chapters are. You really paint a picture. The story is only 5 chapters and yet it is longer than some stories with double the chapters. I can't wait to read more!

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Those two are so silly! And I am pretty sure Obliviating someone is illegal. And wrong. I don't see how Draco will get away with it. Someone will notice that Derek is off. Plus, this won't be good on Harry's part. I don't think he will be too kind to Draco for this. It could make things even rockier!

malfoyharry chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Excellent beginning! I am looking forward to reading more. I like the concept of the story. Very interesting idea.

tat5934 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Hi! I read the french translation of your fanfic and I love it!
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
This was both highly amusing and frustrating. Their stupidness around eachother made me want to both strangle and hug them at the same time. very well written. love the bits of humor throuhgout
treena-ivy-carter chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
What if it wasn't sturdy enough?

*wink*

D
Tree
Lumcer chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love this story! So not what I had been expecting! Thanks for the read! I kind of wish you'd given Draco's parents reactions though.

KCK-Lumcer
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
well, i usualy read snarry fanfic, but this is really fun and you could feel tention between them. Like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Potter wan an idiot and Derek was a psycho... haha
TotalOtaku07 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Yaaayyy!
cognaclilac chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
there's something about this story that makes me come back to it again and again, it's one of my absolute favorites. hope to see new works from you soon. from a fan
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »