Reviews for One Harry Potter, Please
lizabeth's luv chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Or a Draco pretty please
Jackie K Paper chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I absolutely loved this fic :)
just the right amount of angst for me.
Fabulous.
TeasingWinds chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I think I died a million times. This was lovely. xx Would of loved to see all his friends find out xx
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I really enjoy the development and build up. They are also very in character, it's a realistic progression of their relationship.
While it's very dramatic, I appreciate the doses of humor. I don't think I'll ever look at paper clips the same way again.
Eve chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Derek had seemed so nice... Anyway, I love your story!
nicolelilfreak chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Wow im really enjoying your stories,i wish there was a sequel to this one though,funny how stories affect you even though its fiction...made me laugh-a lot,was a bit angry,but im smiling now..totally made my day-cause i read this the whole day
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
OHMYBLOODYGODS!
THE MOST AMAZING FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ!
HAHAHAH :D
Great writing
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This needs a fucking sequel
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Incredible story! Love your writing.
Spooky1001 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Holy shit, the denial is REAL. This fanfiction was great and so utterly frustrating in a good way that brought out all the feels

Great work 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Amazing! Truly perfect thanks a lot for sharing!
malfoyharry chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
That was a nice ending. They both seem very happy. I am sad this story is over, I enjoyed reading it. I will look forward to reading anything else you put out. Great job!

malfoyharry chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Uh oh. What has Draco done? This can't be good. Those two are just infuriating. Can't one of them actually tell the truth or be nice? I guess not. But one will have to crack if this is to work. Who will it be? And how will Harry find Draco?

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Well that was happy and sad. I love how long the chapters are. You really paint a picture. The story is only 5 chapters and yet it is longer than some stories with double the chapters. I can't wait to read more!

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Those two are so silly! And I am pretty sure Obliviating someone is illegal. And wrong. I don't see how Draco will get away with it. Someone will notice that Derek is off. Plus, this won't be good on Harry's part. I don't think he will be too kind to Draco for this. It could make things even rockier!

427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »