Reviews for Blood Lust
Simba Herondale chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
This was great!, is there going to be a part 2, or even one like this, but on Daisuke and Riku?, please?
megane-neko-sensei chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
coool! great job for you! keep it up :D
ClassicalCynicism chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
That was... hot. Man, how I wanted to be Risa. Boo. Great story. Loved it! And I have the perfect song for the couple in this story. Electropop by Jupiter Rising. I just think it fits this story.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Damn you, Krad! (tears him to shreds) And Satoshi's true form kinda turns me on.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Hehehe. Dark called Daiki and old bag... Hahahahahahahaha.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Sigh. So sad. Poor little naive Risa.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Ugh. Krad. This can't be good.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Hehehe... Satoshi's a perv.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
It's about time she found out! Maybe now she'll just get off Risa's back and let her and Satoshi be the couple they were meant to be!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
... o.O Riku kinda scares me. She also reminds me of my mom. All that nagging. And I found it hilarious that Daisuke's mom beat his dad to telling her that he's a vampire. DOUBLE THUMBS UP! OH, AND FANGS, TOO! d(_)b :E
ClassicalCynicism chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
If Satoshi had suddenly appeared next to me on my bed, I would've either passed out from the insane sexiness or scream and fall off the bed out of surprise.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
... i really can't explain how i feel about this chapter. dont worry, its a good feeling, i just cant label it.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Yikes. I'd be scared too. *shivers*
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Satoshi's so sexy... *.* (looks down and sees drool) -.-' (goes to get mop)
ClassicalCynicism chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Woohoo! She fell flat on his glasses and crushed 'em! I'm happy 'cause I think he's much sexier without his glasses on. ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »