Reviews for Another side to them
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 4/19
This is a good story. :) quite an emotional rollercoaster - I look forward to more
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 1/19
interesting story, and when you consider that most of the wizarding world lives 50-100 years in the past where spanking of children was accepted and expected, not unusual. I would love to read more about what happens with them, and especially where Hedwig and Harry's stuff is. He left her with his stuff at the station, locked in her cage, she would be hungry and making noises, or concerned for him and making noise so someone will find her. Or the Malfoys will ask him where are his belongings and he will remember
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
love this story! more please! :)
CatGhost chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Update! I want to see what happens next.
rosa tais chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Ahhhhh... eu acabei de descobrir a sua história e adorei, gostaria muito que vc continua-se a escrever estou muito curiosa até porque não tem muitas histórias com esse tema bom até agora eu nunca tinha lido. adorei.
por favor continue a escrever
Atenciosamente Rosatais
Jasper's Mom chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
So funny! I chuckled all the way through. I agree with Harry, Draco needed a good Hawaiian punch to the jaw!
I know it's been years but I do hope you will do more on this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Glad you sropped it, this spanking crap is quite creepy
Iwa Shinju chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I like a story, a pity it's unfinished. I hope your interest in it will renew sometime in the future.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
more please?
Vicki219 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Interesting story! Hope you update soon.
blinddivinity chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Love it :)
Janedoe chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Can't wait for the story to continue ;) :)
Thanks
hawkswench chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
What has happened to poor Hedwig? Poor Harry some adventure this has turned out to be.
hawkswench chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Poor Hedwig, why does everyone always torture that poor thing?
curiositykilled chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Well, I realize that it's been a couple of years now since you've updated this story, but hope springs eternal and I can only add my sincere wish that you continue and complete this story sometime. I'd really like to see Lucius deal with Harry and Draco, and I'd like to see how the Malfoys deliver Harry to the Dursleys.
There are so many questions I'd like to have answered here.
Please don't abandon this story all together.