Reviews for No Fortress Is So Strong
fudge chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
I am really loving this story, hope you update soon!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Haha, I love the contrasting Hermione and Harry moments, and the "'Crystal, Professor' while lying his head off" bit! It was short though... I suppose that was the perfect place to end it, yes, but I want more! *gives hungry look*
theGreyPebble chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
sigh

instances like these where you can't help but think gryffindors really are just biased, bigoted idiots

but OHWELLS

love how quickly you're updating now

more more more!
RRW chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
I think the Gryffindors need a little Slytherin influence so they can think straight. They are SO jumping to conclusions...
Aisucold chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
great story and very interesting. I like the new Harry and Nick. Nick reminds me of cannon harry which make sense because he is practically him from his experiences.
theGreyPebble chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
i LOVE this story

although it does make me a little sad that ron and harry aren't best friends

but that doesn't matter

WOOHOO for telepathic mind links!
slaysvamps chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Your story is absolutely fabulous. I enjoy the interaction between Harry and Nick, and the relationship that seems to be forming between Harry and Snape. Please keep up the good work!
restivesilence chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Very interesting. I like the similarities to canon, but with some fun/exciting variations and twists. I'm hoping to see more of Snape/Harry interaction. Also, give me some Harry Slytherin intrigue please! :D I do love me some manipulating and sly Harry. Haha great chapter!
crazybibliophile chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
haha.

if harry turns out to be a seer, i will laugh. i'm writing a twin!harry story right now where harry's a seer - a proper one, not like trelawney or like his visions from canon - and it'll be hysterically funny if you do the same thing. it's an awesome plot device though so *shrugs*

(just don't think i'm plagiarising when i finally get around to posting it. i adore your story but i'd hate to steal from it. :D)

anyway awesome chapter. INSANELY awesome chapter. i love nick so much!
fhippogriff chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter. Interesting connection between the 2 brothers...
darrena chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter! I so love this story :)
JustWriter2 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Perhaps it's a good thing that he didn't tell Professor Sanpe the truth. But his disguise is ingenius, a Snake in Gryffin's clothing.

-jwchan -
akuma-river chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Wow, that's interesting. How did he know about his brother's plight? Twins, I could understand, but regular brothers? Was it because of the protections their mother gave them while they were in hiding?

Also, was it REALLY Peeves who knocked Harry down the stairs? I thought it might have been Pansy...considering the lead up of her being upset about him possibly being the next years Seeker and not Draco. though, it could also have been Quirrel.

Loved it.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
very very good still! please update whenever you get the chance...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2009