Reviews for No Fortress Is So Strong
RRW chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
I think the Gryffindors need a little Slytherin influence so they can think straight. They are SO jumping to conclusions...
Aisucold chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
great story and very interesting. I like the new Harry and Nick. Nick reminds me of cannon harry which make sense because he is practically him from his experiences.
theGreyPebble chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
i LOVE this story

although it does make me a little sad that ron and harry aren't best friends

but that doesn't matter

WOOHOO for telepathic mind links!
slaysvamps chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Your story is absolutely fabulous. I enjoy the interaction between Harry and Nick, and the relationship that seems to be forming between Harry and Snape. Please keep up the good work!
restivesilence chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Very interesting. I like the similarities to canon, but with some fun/exciting variations and twists. I'm hoping to see more of Snape/Harry interaction. Also, give me some Harry Slytherin intrigue please! :D I do love me some manipulating and sly Harry. Haha great chapter!
crazybibliophile chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
haha.

if harry turns out to be a seer, i will laugh. i'm writing a twin!harry story right now where harry's a seer - a proper one, not like trelawney or like his visions from canon - and it'll be hysterically funny if you do the same thing. it's an awesome plot device though so *shrugs*

(just don't think i'm plagiarising when i finally get around to posting it. i adore your story but i'd hate to steal from it. :D)

anyway awesome chapter. INSANELY awesome chapter. i love nick so much!
fhippogriff chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter. Interesting connection between the 2 brothers...
darrena chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter! I so love this story :)
JustWriter2 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Perhaps it's a good thing that he didn't tell Professor Sanpe the truth. But his disguise is ingenius, a Snake in Gryffin's clothing.

-jwchan -
akuma-river chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Wow, that's interesting. How did he know about his brother's plight? Twins, I could understand, but regular brothers? Was it because of the protections their mother gave them while they were in hiding?

Also, was it REALLY Peeves who knocked Harry down the stairs? I thought it might have been Pansy...considering the lead up of her being upset about him possibly being the next years Seeker and not Draco. though, it could also have been Quirrel.

Loved it.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
very very good still! please update whenever you get the chance...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Great story!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
AMAZING chapter-I wondered what you'd do for the troll, and once again you exceeded all my expectations with your twist on the original-I loved it!

Also, I love the little flying coaching thing, and I don't think Peeves pushed Harry by accident...was his motives to do with the 'Speaker'...Parseltongue?

Can't wait to read all of the story and find out the real reasons for all these little unexplained mysteries, but I'm getting ahead of myself, for now, I just can't wait for the next update!
RRW chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Boy that was an exciting troll scene. But what made it interesting was the link between the brothers. I wonder, since it is so active, will they still be apart in the summers? I can imagine Harry attacking the Dursleys if Nick is treated the same abusive way.
evelsaint93 chapter 10 . 10/11/2009