Reviews for No Fortress Is So Strong
atymer chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
This was fun with little twist that kept it interesting. I much liked Harry and Nick in each others corners.
If there was never a sequel I will have to say too bad because this one deserved the whole seven years.
Jane doe chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
WOW. I loved it. What a great story. Well done. Please make a sequel.
3 chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I just read this in one evening - LOVED it. Its been a while since I've read any thing 'new' in the HP fandom (I've only really gone back to re-read favourites and I never review).. but yeah, somehow stumbles across this and was instantly hooked. Quality writing, great character portrayals, and believable/interesting/different story choices! So yeah - coming out of lurkdom to say great work and thanks ;)

*Hopes for a sequel/multitude of sequels*
matchynishi chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely loved this, omg.
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
This story was so cute! Usually Harry is the ignored brother in these stories. In spite of yourself I hope that one day, at least once a year you will continue up into their 7th year and the fight to end Voldemort
James018 chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
It's a bit of a pity you only ever rewrote the first book, as it would have been very interesting to follow Harry and Nicolas through their Hogwarts years to the final battle with Voldemort.

Thanks very much for sharing your work.
64teeth chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
I loved it! There is entirely to many hate-relationship-brothers-Potters fics out there, and to see one so positive is just balm fom my brain :)))
N0 L0NGER IN US3 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
nick wont die b coz of the chance ily gave harry will he hope not
N0 L0NGER IN US3 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
snape right
DarkkEagle chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
you should make a sequel! this is great!
DemeRain chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Great first year. Thanks for sharing.
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Awesome story.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
Great story! I really loved. Now to look for a sequel...
Hortensia chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
Very interesting story!

Your story has been added to the community You Could be Great, You Know... This C2 contains stories where Harry is sorted in Slytherin.
BreGyrl23 chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Please tell me you're going to write a sequel ? :)
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »