Reviews for No Fortress Is So Strong
Radical7 chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
Good story but this is only the first year, what about the rest? I hope your planning to write that!
PotterManiac8 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Dang, you made me cry!

How the heck did you manage that?

It was the reunion. *points finger accusingly* Grrr... Getting teary-eyed at an extremely NOT sad part is just pathetic. I'm going soft... *blinks rapidly*

HerGoldenWings chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
:D I loveeeeeed it!

Any chance of a sequel or ?
australian chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
only first year? no sequels?

damn.
Lizzosaur chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
Beautiful!
xavierp chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Huh, twin Potters and both have crappy lives. That's a pretty original idea. I would have liked to have seen the rest of the books covered, with two brothers Pettigrew wouldn't escape so easily (if at all) in PoA and presumably they would both have to go through the Triwizard Cup,and that could well make OotP a very different book all together.
WhiteFang001 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Great story!

Are you planning to write a sequel?

The paseltoungue secret would be fun to write
dlffavi chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
Read the whole story in one sitting.A long time since I've done that and that is a compliment.

The thing I liked in the story.

've tried to bring an element of realism in the story an I definitely appreciate it( The interaction of the twins with the parents,b/w the twins etc).

or less equal division of screen err paper/net time of the twins(though missed the 2nd yr classes of Nicolas).

Thing I would have liked to see in the story

's POV when harry was changing foster homes.

do with more fleshing out of the story.

But definitely loved the story hoping for a sequel.
Trinitymarie chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Should have more reviews very good :)
dangerverse chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
its such a great story and so realistic(based on the original events), you do a great job of making things interesting, please update as soon as you can
Ferz chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
hey ! won't you write the second year ! Your story was great, but why didn't you finished ? That's quite sad, if you ask me ! I wanted to know how were their holidays and all...

Bye !
Funus Nex chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
the only mention of harry being the bwl was when dumbledore hinted it, SO WHEN IS IT GOIN TO BE REVEALED?
In The Mix chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
It was interesting. I've never read a fic where the brother who is thought to be the bwl but really isn't nice to Harry. It was refreshing. Is there going to be a sequal?
NicNacs chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
This is really good. I like it a lot!

Can I encourage you to write more? (Of this, of something else, I don't mind, but you have talent that shouldn't be wasted.)
MooNLeSS MiDNiGHT chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
Awww i love this story! I've always wanted an older brother but well can't ask for that since I'm the eldest...

wish there was a sequel...
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »