Reviews for human apple juice
Rakaziel chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Genius crossover!

The plots are well thought out, the twist unpredictavble, the relations and connections between the characters and universes are a piece of art and the references are delicious.

You are a really good, inspired and very funny writer and I greatly enjoyed reading this.
celticfox chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
Such brilliance, I think my head just imploded. You even managed to tie in the other AUs from the beginning. It's just not fair of you to be this good.
Dr. Manhattan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Proof of death requires a body. But there are worse things than death.
AnonymousPsuedony chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
omg FU

Oh wow, L as Hooded Justice? And in AU RorschachL. And I guess the way Light died was a bit similar to his original death. I can't help the fact that I hoped that Light would survive at the end.
Narc626 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
YES! Rorshach pwns Light. and he couldn't use the death note on 'ol inkblot face any way. No one knew Rorshach's real name.
PurpleMoon3 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Heh. Good chapter. Snippet of a wonderful world.
Archivist chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I luved the 35 minutes ago and the fact Light became Rorschach II. And Mothman II? Who could s/he be? (L, Mello, Matt, any of the police, maybe Raito's sister) Sorry I didn't review, I didn't check the crossover section for a long time. Not my e-mail either.
celticfox chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
I'm torn between worshiping you and hating you for killing off Ozzy. Come on, wasn't there more potential for mindgames and chess and strategy between them? *is sad* On the other hand, it's still unbelievably brilliant, so... yeah,
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, Rorschach. Light. How I love you both, but the red head wins my loyalty a thousand times over... imagineing light getting his fingers broken was fun.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Very interesting story you made here, please do your best to add more soon.
CitrusLove chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
holy crap, that is an insane crossover! but the parallelities (is that even a word?) are definitely interesting and I look forward to more! xD
celticfox chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
This just keeps getting more and more brilliant. I am utterly and completely hooked.
Supaslim chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this is really intriguing. I'd love to read more.
Luminescent Orange chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I very much liked your story. It had great emotional conceptual content in a very short space. I liked your portrayal of Rorschach; I especially liked the bit of dialogue at the end.

I'm not sure exactly what was happening at the end, though. I don't know what chemicals are burning, and what Rorschach actually plans to do. I'm also not sure of the connection between the italicized section and the rest of your story. I think it would be helpful to have a more straightforward description in the first area, and more development in the second.

In any case, it’s a great drabble overall.
Archivist chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
0.0

You wrote it! *squee* I enjoyed your writing ( as the only other piece of writing you wrote that I read was the Sat. Morning Watchmen fanfiction. and the creativity. Who would have thought L would have engaged in a sugar cube eating contest with Rorschach? (At least that is what I think is. .