Reviews for Altered Perceptions
Ribke chapter 2 . 9/16
You went a bit overboard with the Plot Device factor in there. Of all the people in that shopping district, the ONLY one who got shot in the head happened to be Vader's friend; and she also happened to be out with her force sensitive daughter at the moment -not to mention that there was not a specific, relevant to the story reason for her to be around.

Still liking this story, tho.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 9/13
Ugh no. I had my suspicions that the brat was his, but I hoped not. Why do people love making Padme a step mother?
Sfloresf chapter 15 . 8/16
First of all.. I'm so HAPPY you came back to this story. This chapter is definitely very dark but it was necessary to feel how much Horror Anakin has endured. I only hope you update this story sooner than later. Please! Because I'm so Intrigued by your wonderful story I anxious to see how it's going to come Full circle. Can't wait.. ;)
Sfloresf chapter 14 . 8/16
Wow! Bold move by the Emperor ... but Anakin is too savvy to his ways. Padme and Anakin attraction is coming full circle... Very Steamy!
Your story is so great!
Sfloresf chapter 13 . 8/16
Wow! What a Romantic chapter. I enjoyed the humor of his reactions despite of his "Meaner" "Monster" image he feels he has to portray. Again it goes back to my theory that Anakin and Padme were made for each other through and in the Force..
Sfloresf chapter 9 . 8/16
Very Delightful chapter... Humorous ... Padme behaving like Padme...I Love it.
Sfloresf chapter 8 . 8/16
Wow! Very intense. The plot is getting so Complex! INCREDIBLE!
Sfloresf chapter 7 . 8/16
Hu mm! Very interesting chapter. Still I like the way you inplimented Anakin's true feeling for Padme. I hooked on your beautiful story. Can't wait for more. .
Sfloresf chapter 5 . 8/16
Wow! Wasn't expecting Thai twist to the story. The plot is thickening ... I'm anxious to know what happens next.
Sfloresf chapter 1 . 8/16
Great introduction to the story. I'm very intrigued!
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 8/13
Oh no poor Arya! :(

Poor Sonya and poor Anakin! :(
Omg I'm so happy you updated please update soon with more Padme and Vader
Heather B chapter 15 . 7/28
Oh, come on! You've get this far you have to finish now. Who are Igraine and her unnamed husband? Are they Shmi's parents? There's a few clues there that suggest they could be.
Awesome chapter! there was a lot going on and all of it interesting!
Bluesnowman chapter 15 . 7/29
Just reread this and a wonderful story.