Reviews for THREE OH SEVEN
Angelholme chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Okay - I am suitably impressed. Seven episodes in, and I haven't got bored, got annoyed or just found something else to do (this happens more often than you'd think).

And I can't wait to read the rest...
hhargrove chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I am truly enjoying this series. I loved Joan of Arcadia and was very disappointed with the cancellation. Keep up the good work.
dramask8r chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is good. Its kind of confusing. I wish you would add more romance! Especially Will and Helen. They need to have a perfect relationship
angel-flash chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hey, I like how you show how all the things God asked Joan to do in the first still continue to have ripples even now, it's definitely thought-provoking. Love to read more from you!
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Clever idea, having Dylan simply intuit Joan's gift - and like his father he does it in Biblical terms, saying that she has been "annointed".

Exciting finale, and it was good of you NOT to turn it into a cliffhanger. And it was very funny how Little Girl God manages to sneak I AM into a conversation. And what's interesting about Ryan's behind-the-back sneering at the Girardi parents is that it's actually a little true.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I'm so loving this season thing that you're doing. I wanted the there to be a thid season so badly. We didn't see the show until after it was cancelled. I love how consistent your updateds are too. You do a lot of writing for soo little time so I admire your dedication.

You have done and excellent job of creating this episode and I'm even not annoyed about Dylan replacing Adam anymore. The Glynis/Adam thing is really strange though.

You have incorporated a lot more religion into this than there is in the show. I think you should back off the religion a little bit. That is really my only criticism.

Update soon

Tabitha
quibley chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I've been loving this third season. Your writing is really good and after reading each episode it feels like I've just watched it because I can see the actors doing it in my head. Awesome. Thanks for updating so often. I love when each episode is built up so well and everyone's stories incorporate into each others. Anyways, keep up the good work!
bookworm33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Dylan and Joan...it makes sense he wouldn't say I love you yet, not wanting to scare her off and all that, but I want him to! I know you'll get to it when it's realistic, but it's still frustrating. So don't mind me, just letting off a little steam.

Random comments: ! I did not see that last part with Kevin shooting him coming! 2. Poor, near sighted Glynis. Has she not met teenage boys? 3. Oh, how I love Little Girl God. I like how she circumvented the questions without lying, so sneaky of her.

As always, thank you so much for updating so often with unrushed material. Today has been a frustrating day, and reading this new installment has been a welcome relief.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I get now what you meant before build up. And man what a storm! I love the season 1 tie in btw. It was a really good twist. And the whole Student Council thing too. (Makes me think of Judith)

But I really can't wait for the next one. I want to see Ryan slip up so badly. Not a big thing, but just to start planting a seed of doubt. At least to Kevin, because he was already unsure.

Update soon!