Reviews for The True King
reptoholic chapter 5 . 8/1
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/1
Enjoyed it.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/1
this is different, I am used to your characters being a bit more original and having a darker personality. I hope he regains some of his memories soon.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/1
I hope his personality is better than canon, and that he is stronger and smarter.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/1
Looks pretty awesome.
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 7/24
Your editing sucks balls in all the stories I've read so far.

Entire sentences and paragraphs are simply missing, cut off so that different existing lines are disjointed.

Just thought you should know (you poor bastard).

Exalted A chapter 5 . 1/5
Good story but the scene transition team is confusing
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
loving the story, please update, like in the near future if you will!
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
you need a beta this is bleach not naruto.
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 38 . 10/21/2015
Please tell me it's Harribel who survives next chapter. She's the only Espada that doesn't think purely of herself other than Starrk, and she's hot!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
I know it's is only chapter 11 of 38 or so but I'd like to say you needed a cleanse from Naruto when you wrote this. You called Ichigo Naruto in this chapter and in chapter 10 not to mention describing him as having blonde hair. This is an interesting story and your spelling is decent and grammar is acceptable - save for missing words. However I want to say your scene to scene transitions need vast improvement: you leave no indication of when the scene or point of view changes. For example: You jump straight into Tatsuki's observations of Ichigo without indication that the point of view is supposed to be different and we have no idea what she is doing there. Nor do we know that Ichigo's battle has been moving him closer to his destination. Something as simple as "Meanwhile, as Tatsuki was in the midst of her own fight with Renji, she noticed Ichigo had arrived at her location with an entourage of his own..." would make the paragraph much easier to understand upon first reading it.

I hope this helps your writing down the line (if you haven't already fixed this issue). Good luck and thanks for putting in the effort to write this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2015
again, you had naruto at the end there. WHY?