Reviews for The True King
midnightscar17 chapter 38 . 7/24
Update
The Number 4 chapter 38 . 7/7
at the start and up to the current chapter in meh opinion
The Number 4 chapter 36 . 7/7
shit... Ichigo's a bitch
Doom Marine 1337 chapter 1 . 4/11
Ryan Duff, go fuck yourself and die already you pathetic excuse of a human. You're lower than the dirt people shit on.
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 36 . 11/19/2016
its a good story with good ideas but you just need to stop BASHING the main character
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 36 . 11/19/2016
im srry but so far im pissed
Ichigo keeps getting the sh*t beat out of him and it really frustrating reading and
1. he has TWO zanpakuto Zangetsu and Keirihime 2 it honestly doesnt matter if he lacks skill or exp because the power provide by 2 zanpakuto should be more than enough to take on almost any pf the captains 2 shikai pretty powerful BUT 2 FU*KING BANKAI LIKE WTF man srsly that needs to be pretty freaking powerful it would be better if you actually explained how much of Keirihimes power was sealed so then we could be like yah at full power Ichigo could kick his ass BUT WE CANT EVEN DO THAT also There have been several parts where you caled ICHIGO NARUTO! LIKE HOW DO YOU GET THOSE TWO MESSED UP!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 38 . 8/17/2016
lol
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Enjoyed it.
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
this is different, I am used to your characters being a bit more original and having a darker personality. I hope he regains some of his memories soon.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
I hope his personality is better than canon, and that he is stronger and smarter.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Looks pretty awesome.
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Your editing sucks balls in all the stories I've read so far.

Entire sentences and paragraphs are simply missing, cut off so that different existing lines are disjointed.

Just thought you should know (you poor bastard).

-N