Reviews for Symphony of a Brave Star
Ann chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I am sad to see that this wonderful story has been on hold for so long. It has a lot of potential and I am sad to see it inactive.
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Sooo... has this been abandoned? It's got a lot of potential, and I'd love to see it completed.
ElizabethBathog chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I hope you are planing to continue this story for it is really good! :)
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Every time I read this I fall in love with more! And to think your rewriting it just makes me wonder how awesome it will turn out to be. X3

I know you said you won't post it till it's finished but do you have an estimation of how far along your are?
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I've lost count of how many times I've reread these 4 chapters. :)

This is just such a cool idea. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Yue Twili chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I actually like this. This took place before Kratos left on Derris Kharlan, yes?

I hope you can continue this. This is getting good!
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
This is amazing1 :)

But man.. you're still writing this, right?

Oh god I hope so...

please, PLEASE still be writing this!

*puppy eyes*
Daidairo chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I was more delighted than I can say when I realised that here lay a treasure of a fanfic which I had never seen before today.

This is highly interesting, with great writing overall, and the magical theory you pulled out of nowhere actually sounds like it might make sense... at least to the general unmagical people. I'm looking forward to see more of it.

Please update soon.
SatoshiKyu chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
O_o Rope? Really? Is this another case of Cutscene Incompetence? They have a number of moments like this in the game, points where our intrepid heroes are backed up against a wall or locked up somewhere that you KNOW you could bust out of with little fanfare if only it weren't a bloody cutscene. Dunno about your Yuri, but MY Yuri was hitting for 6000 and up with normal swings by the time I finally got around to kicking Duke's ass, and that kind of power simply is NOT something that gets held back by mere rope. XD Not to mention the 10000 damage dealt for each of Shining Eagle's 4 hits, and I'd best not even get started on Destruction Field... Course, that was just the first playthrough. Once you get your hands on the unlocked Abyssion in your second playthrough... Heh.

Carnage.

Really, I do realize that it's necessary for plot progression and drama and whatnot, but I couldn't help but treat the whole second half of this chapter like a particularly wall-banger cutscene. Spent the whole time practically screaming at him to just GET UP-for, again, mere rope could never hinder a creature of Yuri's godlike power. And you know I like Lloyd and the gang, but Yuri's station as one of the greatest video game protagonists EVER just happens to trounce that fondness with the UTMOST impunity.

Also, noted the whole thing about Rita handling Yuri's sword (just read that again, MAN that sounds wrong! XD Or right, depending on what your particular ship happens to be. *is a Yurita fan*)-here's to hoping it's Abyssion! Well, the unlocked form, anyway. Though it really ticked me off that they had to go and give the thing a bloody element, like letting Yuri use his most powerful weapon in ANY situation would simply be too much to ask for. "No, let's force the player to switch out their weapon against certain enemies/bosses to avoid HEALING THEM for 20000 points with every bloody swing." -_- Course all the OTHER characters get nice, all-purpose, non-elemental fell arms; it's only Yuri who gets the short end of the stick, since they know that's who you'll be using for 99% of the game. *sigh*

Ah, but here I am blithering on about nothing. -_- Didn't mean to start complaining about the game, but whatevs. Love the story, even despite the Cutscene Incompetenece! XD Positively cannot WAIT for more.
Ann chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Can you please update this story soon? This is one of my favorite stories and I hate see it go to waste!
FlameUser64 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
This... This is... This is just sitting here? Unfinished? What? How? Why? But it's... It's the best crossover fic I've ever seen! You can't just abandon this!
Secret time chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I love it! Please, oh please, write some more!:D
Kichi Hisaki chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I realize that it's been almost ten months since you last updated, but I'm begging you for one-PLEASE!

This is one of the very few SymphoniaVesperia fics that I've read that actually make SENSE and is WELL WRITTEN. There is so much potential for this story and I don't want to see this go to waste.
Ann chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I hope you will continue this. It is a wonderful story and your magical theories does make sense. (In game).

I hope with this you will post a new chapter soon. Really want to know what happens next!
Scoro chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Are you going to continue this? I've loved it so far, and now I'm really curious to know what happens!