Reviews for Wanderers: Aftermath
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24
Knew there was a reason they talked to him.

And they even know how good he
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 3/28
Yet in the end it was this same avid Aku Zoku Zan follower who pushed Conan to be trained lol. Laughing so hard.
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Wouldn't this count as a crossover? After all, it has characters from two different series in it. I know for a fact Himura Kenshin is from Ruruoni Kenshin AKA Samurai X. This is too cool for words though.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
"Aku. Soku. Zan."?
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really like the comparison of Conan to a swordsman - the way people seem to fall over themselves to tell him exactly why and how they did something, or do what he tells them to. It's an interesting alternate universe you've made here, but somehow, despite the fantasy elements it doesn't seem too fantastic. Nearly magical realism, maybe? Anyway, I enjoyed this story. :)
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
...This actually explains SO MUCH about Conan.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Interesting. Love it. It a nice change of pace from the normal Takagi curious about Conan after bombing incident.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love all "What people think about Conan" fanfics! and this one as well!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Not this was more what I was looking for, though I'd of course like much more along these lines, I love this crossover :) I love how you describe Conan's ki as 'squashed' that's so perfect :)
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was great. LOVED how you described Shinichi. It fit him perfectly.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ahahaha...I really like this universe!Reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
O. Any chance of Shinichi and Kenshin meeting up? Or Kenshin seeing him at a distance? Please? Just one little fic? *puppy eyes*
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AWESOME...Takagi and Kensin talking, I'm happy to have read it. You worked him in so seemlessly, that if i didn't know the show's 'time difference' i would not have figured them to be about 100 years apart. Did you have anymore using this mash-up or cross-overs...i don't know the word for it (kinda new to the whole fanfic category lables). This would be interesting in that Takagi and Kensin may figure out Conan's secret.
funvince chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Takagi's description of Conan makes me think about how outsiders see the boy. Conan can be rather intimidating so it's good that he's a force for good. This was well-written and I love the shinagami line!
Jess.E.D chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is really well written and makes me hope you write one where Conan and Kenshin meet or even just Kenshin observing him. That'd be cool.