Reviews for Sympathy By Moonlight
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
Well that's different. And interesting.
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Actually, Iblis is not an angel. He is a jin who was really good Allah made him live in paradise, but then he disobeyed him and didn't bow down before Adam, which got him out of Jannah and into the earth. And Shaitan is the most commonly used name, I didn't even think about the name Iblis until I got to the part where Hakuba was explaining to Kaito show he was, and I am a Muslim...
And this was nice but so weird for Iblis to do...
And I am really curious as to how you know all this about Islam, especially to the meaning of Shaitan since it is in Arabic and I didn't know what it means until I asked my Islamic teacher...
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Gods I want to see the aftermath for this and Midnight Chat
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
And the story gets even more interesting
none chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i just wonder where did you know all those stuff about islam
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is the perfect one-shot, brief but hefty, self-contained but with an ending that reverberates of more. In fact, I'd really like to see more! Lucian's remark here makes me curious: "Actually, he reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. Loyal, courageous, a warrior's soul; the law came between us, as well." Bible lore isn't my forte, but I was once a pretty avid Christian, and I can't recall anyone matching that description. Don't get me wrong; this is a lovely Kid character study. But it could make for a fantastic set-up for a longer fic too. :)

Must point out a particular line because it sent me for a loop - and then had me nodding my head in ebbing shock and dawning realization:

"You're not sane, you know. You do realize this."
amillionvoices chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I've gotta say, the mention of Iblis really surprised me, since I already have firsthand knowledge of him as the "Shaitan." That was pretty unexpected and different encounter of Kid's (I'm not criticizing, I'm actually calling it creative). Gaah, your stories are always so interesting. Keep it up!:D
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
a sequel would be really good...or rather simmply continuation...

anyway I liked how you explained who Lucifer is(this way it would bother me less when Akako calls him his friend)

but I definitely don't like how authors tends to label him insane, sure it's easy to call someone that but wiser to not choose this easy way to explain his actions(that's sour subject for me, I keep it important, mental state that is)
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
hoo-boy. speaking with the Adversary, you *need* Poker Face!

"Fell-san? You made excellent time. Didn't I just leave you back at the office?"

that's my favorite line.

And, um, what *does* he know of Kid's father? (worriedly)

"Can't we just say he's some guy I met and leave it at that?" "I rather think not." Hakuba's intelligence and concern and understated manner are all concisely indicated here. Yes, encounters with the Adversary had *better* be analyzed!

as an ally against Snake's group/the Men in Black, i'd favor Conan . . . but certainly Hakuba is someone Kaito has better experience of.

grateful for this angelic encounter,

db
guess chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yeek. Kaitou talked to the Devil? I thought the Devil only came down to Georgia to challenge people to fiddling contests. (sorry, too much Charlie Daniels band)
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
man, now i hafta go back and reread all your other stories again. if only you didnt write such interesting stories...jeez.
Vathara chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh. Wow. *G* "I'm a man of wealth and taste", indeed. And a very sympathetic view of the mythical character!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Interesting story. Are you going to write any more angel fics? They are really intriguing and original.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Um...if I had water right now, I think I probably would've chocked. IBLIS! Oh GEEZE, Kaito really draws the weird ones. (Shakes head) Well, at least there isn't any ill intent. Yet. Wow, interesting twist. I'll definately read the next one.