Reviews for When All The Leaves Are Gold
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
pevensies just make me smile :)
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lol :)
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
It's lovely!

Lg Luna
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was fun, thank you.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i enjoyed this fanfic. just an ordinary day with the kings and queens of narnia. royalty acting like kids, which they are at the moment. i liked this story a lot. )
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Present tense! Brave! And pretty well done, too. (The pedant within me feels compelled to point out a few typos here and there, though - "Edmunds", "What all's in the basket?") But I'm being picky. I really liked it - especially the Ed-Su "a foul lie" exchange, which was very well done. Nice work.
Lavendar chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is lovely! How fun to see Edmund and Lucy messing about so - still children at heart :) Although I did feel bad for poor Peter who seems to be quite the stressed out King. It does make me sad to consider how very very close they are to having to leave it all...a beautiful picnic in their own country, planning balls and negotiations... How odd it must be to one moment be wondering what on earth you're going to do about some problems you're having having in some of your territories...to becoming a child with no such burdens at all. Very interesting and great interaction between the siblings as always :)
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 3/31/2009