Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
Fantastic fic.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Beautiful
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
finis? And who should deal with the mess in the ministry? someone has to weed out the bad eggs.
seems to me like the first half of an interesting adventure.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Few things: 1. Harry knows his parents favorite sex positions. Ew.
2. Unbreakable vows take 3 people.
3. Harry was equally, if not more at fault for the break up yet you imply it was all Ginny.
4. Why is Fudge minister?
5. Why is Fudge getting off so damn lightly for raping, they didn't even do anything to ensure he would stop?
6. Why can't the purebloods surrogate parent with muggles, either consensually or not? Doing that for one generation will prevent all the problems of the curse, so they wouldn't have to worry about it for however many generations it takes to become a pureblood.
7. Why is my shoulder so damn itchy?

Ok, I enjoyed it despite that list. I don't know why, but I always find these fics hilarious. Oh I especially loved Harry's tower of emo.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Marriage Law? Oh it is never smart to try and force the one to kill the most feared Dark Lord into marriage as you are crunchy and mushy and he can make sure you become one or the other and you will wish you are dead. I love this wonderful story and I love what Harry did to those that decided that they could control him.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have really got to favourite you as an author.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE LOT OF THEM! *EVIL LAUGH* Oh, and Arthur; you try to enchant my car, old boy and I'll feed you to Fluffy!
kanazak chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Another great story by a great authoring duo. I eagerly await more great stories by you guys
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
One of the few Marage fics that I actually liked.

Great idea!
Nebresh chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
nice
Leo de Cielo chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, this is an amazing one-shot. I've seen this fic so many times already and during each time, your summary gave me an idea that this would have been a crack fic. When I finally decided to read this, I was expecting craziness and funny, I would have never expected the drama, the dept you showed here. I love the pairing and I love the plot, though I was missing the twins (or one of them if that is how you would had made it), all in all, this is one of the best Harry/Ginny one-shots I have read in a long time, my hat's off to you.
geekzgalore chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I liked this one. Dark Harry is alluring
XandricTheBeater chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was the complete opposite of what I was expecting from the title and summary... But still, a brilliant piece of work from you two!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
that was fun seeing badass harry

D
Mz-CrayZ chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved it! You've inspired me with a plethora of new ideas! Just FANTASTIC!