Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
If Harry were that powerful, he could completely overthrow that filthy ministry and wizengamot.

The story's ending is unfortunately very unsatisfying. Hermione Granger and the Marriage Law Revolution by Starfox5 is much better in this regard.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Okay so at first this was really weird as while I knew it was going to be a Harry/Ginny just from how you read in the characters the dynamics just felt rushed. But you explained the rationale and hashed it out a bit more till I was smiling along at their relationship. Well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
Mistress Mask chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
The best freaking Harry Potter fan fiction i have read, please say there is a part 2 and i just didn't see it. Freaking awesome, I've read so many fan fictions but yours is so different and a wonderful twisted kinda way. Awesome story I'm about to go check out your other stuff
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I liked this one a lot. Well done!
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Huh first time I read this eh I like it and will probably reread it
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Okay
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
An interesting telling of the marriage law fic.
Jamr chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
you stopped to soon
mdauben chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
A rather different take on the marriage law story, but it was lots of fun to read. Sometimes you have to enjoy some head bashing and good old fashioned revenge!
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Fantastic fic.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Beautiful
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
finis? And who should deal with the mess in the ministry? someone has to weed out the bad eggs.
seems to me like the first half of an interesting adventure.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Few things: 1. Harry knows his parents favorite sex positions. Ew.
2. Unbreakable vows take 3 people.
3. Harry was equally, if not more at fault for the break up yet you imply it was all Ginny.
4. Why is Fudge minister?
5. Why is Fudge getting off so damn lightly for raping, they didn't even do anything to ensure he would stop?
6. Why can't the purebloods surrogate parent with muggles, either consensually or not? Doing that for one generation will prevent all the problems of the curse, so they wouldn't have to worry about it for however many generations it takes to become a pureblood.
7. Why is my shoulder so damn itchy?

Ok, I enjoyed it despite that list. I don't know why, but I always find these fics hilarious. Oh I especially loved Harry's tower of emo.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Marriage Law? Oh it is never smart to try and force the one to kill the most feared Dark Lord into marriage as you are crunchy and mushy and he can make sure you become one or the other and you will wish you are dead. I love this wonderful story and I love what Harry did to those that decided that they could control him.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have really got to favourite you as an author.