Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 2/13
This was interesting. The Harry here is quite Super!Harry but not focusing on that. I like the idea of there being no more pure bloods. How goes the cancer treatment and medical crap? Well I hope. With 2 medically 'interesting' kids I know how stressful it can be and wish you luck.
Daemon Sadi chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The last 20k non-crack fic of Bobmin's I'd never read.
He was one of the first authors I stumbled upon in my quest for more HP and one of my favourites. I loved his imagination and attention to detail.
I hope he is enjoying his well deserved rest given the joy he has brought so many of us throughout all those years.

Thank you, mate!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Very interesting story, well written, good suspense and wrapped up enough at the end even though not everything had been worked out, as it should be because they had their lives to live.
mdauben chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
A fun version of the marriage law story. Sometimes it's great to see Harry just dropping the noble ideals and kicking the ass of some people who wronged him.
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
If Harry were that powerful, he could completely overthrow that filthy ministry and wizengamot.

The story's ending is unfortunately very unsatisfying. Hermione Granger and the Marriage Law Revolution by Starfox5 is much better in this regard.
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Okay so at first this was really weird as while I knew it was going to be a Harry/Ginny just from how you read in the characters the dynamics just felt rushed. But you explained the rationale and hashed it out a bit more till I was smiling along at their relationship. Well done. -Jesi Ki Kage
Mistress Mask chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
The best freaking Harry Potter fan fiction i have read, please say there is a part 2 and i just didn't see it. Freaking awesome, I've read so many fan fictions but yours is so different and a wonderful twisted kinda way. Awesome story I'm about to go check out your other stuff
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I liked this one a lot. Well done!
Name.exe failed to load chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Huh first time I read this eh I like it and will probably reread it
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Okay
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
An interesting telling of the marriage law fic.
Jamr chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
you stopped to soon
mdauben chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
A rather different take on the marriage law story, but it was lots of fun to read. Sometimes you have to enjoy some head bashing and good old fashioned revenge!
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014