Reviews for Blood of Awakening
Esther Clemmens chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
She just HAD to take that awesome piece of advice the wrong way- I guess there wouldn't have been much of a story if she got it right the first time, huh?
Esther Clemmens chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
*Growls angrily* SOLOMON!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Lov it
FunnyBunny789 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Love this story, very cute! keep up the hard work!
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Since I have to log in to favorite I figure I can leave a review too- I liked it a lot :D
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
This story was wonderful.

Just wonderful.

I loved it all.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nice!
Marguerite Lily chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hello Anonymousness,this fic was incredibly this was the prequel to your other exceptional works,hmn,I would love to read them,too. I was happy that Haji was now back on track and oh Saya was about to wake up,yay but I think Haji was in for a big and Kai as a married couple was not bad at all.I'm loving your portrayal of the twins,Akahana and Ruka were adorable,they both got an attitude,lol,and so I wanted to read more about them. I was kinda sad that Lulu eventually died from thorn but I guess she will be forever in her friends' memories just like the other Schiff,oh how I missed Moses and Karman*sigh*.Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Do take care. God bless and good luck to you :p
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
LOVE NATHANS CHARACTER!
Aldedron chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
OMG that was awesometastic!

If I were to sum up my adoration in two words, those two words would me: "Me love" with however many exclamation points you feel like adding to that... grammatically incorrect sentence. Wow, I'm a hypocrite...

I read "Where Black Met Gold" first and there was a difference. "Blood of Awakening" did have a slightly better writing style, but they're both awesometastic!

Work on the sequel, 'cause now I'm totally hooked on your damn awesome Blood fanfic!
rocketfire23 chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Your doing a sequal for where black met gold! Yay! i can't wait!
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Very beautiful. I enjoed seeing more of Saya and Haji's time after the Zoo, because it really is one of those things they kind of left open and in the air.

I kind of want to see if they fit into the 60's freelove timie period. I can all but see them cringing at the gaudy colors and insane hippies running around them talking about drugs and flower power. Heh.

*crosses fingers for sequel*

Sai
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I panicked for a little bit there when you said it was the end, but then I saw your note, whew!

I am so happy you are continuing, er, have continued, or... oh whatever you call it. It makes me smile.

~Shadow

PS. Your chapter legnth is amazing!
KlutzDeluxe chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
WOOT WOOT! GOD THANK YOU FOR BRINGING SOLOMON BACK INTO THIS! Boy, Saya's really going to get the surprise of her life when she finds out Solomon (3) isn't dead! Keep up the good work! Also, in your sequel to Where Black Met Gold, will Solomon still get a second chance at love (not with Saya, der, but if you could arrange that it would be nice) with someone else (not DIVA!). Diva should get a second chance too, at life. Thanks!
Lullabyes chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Aw! No! My fix is gone again! *Rocks back and forth and cries*

On the other hand – you’re committing to the sequel after all, which has to be the awesomest news ever! XD Can’t wait until it’s finally underway, and excellent work as ever with this brief prequel – everyone was perfectly in-character and hilariously entertaining! ;)