Reviews for Pranksters, Prefects, and Prophesies
Is the World Ready? Such an accurate title. I’m excited to see the next part! It was such a nice happy ending.
That song Fred was singing at the beginning always reminds me of the opening from “The Parent Trap” and I L-O-V-E it (sorry couldn’t help myself there). I love that Hermione is getting better at pulling one over on Fred too :) And I feel like I should have known we hadn’t seen the last of Ron’s jealousy just yet! Also I just can’t believe Mione’s mom wanted so many pictures of her sleeping! Then again it is the last day of Mione being only her baby. Oh I loved the wedding and Harry’s litttle overprotective brother moment was great! I also loved the Cinderella moments, one of my favorites growing up too!
So will Hermione ever find out or does she already know about the Twins splitting classes and not actually being in separate classes? I wondered if that would ever come up. Also pregnant Ginny is a riot. Also are we going to hear about their NEWTs?
Is the prophecy really over or fulfilled yet? I can’t imagine it is, this sounds like just the beginning. Though that last moment with Fred and Mione was so sweet!
The wedding was adorable! And that Teddy/Victoire moment was precious! Fred’s jealousy is hilarious and I think Mione’s promise to Harry is going to lead to mayhem and the Twins getting involved somehow.
That kiss tease was more than a little evil, though plot wise I can see why you did it...even if I still wish it was time!
I think I’m going to really like this story! I’m really enjoying the different perspectives and really hope you update the third installment in the series at some point soon!
Whoa! I like the idea and am intrigued by the prophecy and your portrayal of the Twins! I hope Ron still ends up with someone nice though and of course gets over his temper in a timely (for him) and dramatic (because there is no other way with him) fashion.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Maybe there is a prophecy... Or maybe Dumbledore is just a hardcore fremione shipper...
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Fantastic story up to the very end. I really enjoyed reading it. It's so lighthearted and fun. I look forward to reading more of your works. Keep on writing, you're a natural.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Great story! I enjoy the light moments.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I really LOVE this!One of the best fanfics ever!
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Hello,
I think this such a fun story after the stress of some of the stories I have been reading.
Thanks for giving me something to laugh at.
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Hello,
What did they do with the DE?
twlightbella chapter 19 . 5/8/2015