Reviews for An Angel With No Fate
CommanderSP chapter 74 . 9/20
this was great.
truly amazing chapter and I can't wait for what happens next. i'm so surprised you updated.
Andi82 chapter 74 . 7/6
Wow, nice you're still at it! Finally the conspiracy is terminated ;) Only Jesse endless sullying Cameron felt a bit annoying.
utunnels chapter 74 . 7/3
Good job.
I almost forgot what happened in prevous chapters so I had to go back and re-read them.
morded chapter 74 . 7/3
It's been a long time since you updated and it surprised me to see it, but I'm glad. Thank you for posting I loved it.
EvilTheLast chapter 74 . 7/1
Good update...finally! At least it wasn't 9 months like last time. (Sarcasm.) I'm still confused about Wisher being alive in these timelines, getting killed at a young age in the past, and getting killed in the past as old, and now getting killed again as...semi-old in the future...and I think he was also killed in the future around that time in the show. I will likely live for another 20 years. If I win the lottery, I will create a time machine and place whatever large number of metal or precious jewels in my body cavities to go back in time to invest into UPS, FED-X, Microsoft, Apple and any other fast growth giant. (STUPID TIME MACHINE RULES!). And then I will build another time machine to jump forward 20 years from now hoping Fanfiction still exists and Skynet hasn't destroyed the world hoping this story is finally completed. Update sooner than later.
scaryrobots chapter 74 . 7/1
Great chapter! Look forward to the next -shorter- chapter. :)
WCLPeter chapter 74 . 6/30
Okay, kinda speechless here. Just finished the chapter and wow was it ever good - totally worth the year or so wait for it. Nice use of the flashbacks here to fill in some of the missing background, can't wait to see what you got cooked up next.
progomphus chapter 54 . 3/27
In Chap. 54. Wisher's temperature is 103 Celcius. Yowsers!
progomphus chapter 12 . 3/12
This is excellent. Have not watched TSCC but I you done a wonderful job developing these characters.
Andi82 chapter 73 . 3/9
Normally I'm not into crossovers, but since I've read nearly all the TSCC stories here, I gave this one a try. First of all, I only know BSG from the 80s. So I had no background regarding Kara and the other characters, but as it turned out, it wasn't that necessary.
Taken as a whole, an awesome piece of work! You definitely know how to write action scenes as well as embedding them into a compelling storyline. So many interesting ideas, like the journeys to the subconscious level of an a.i., and really great characters. There were only a few things that didn't make sense to me, e.g. Weaver storing strictly confidential notes in a laptop. The only purpose was surely for Cameron to find them, so I give you that.
Although it has been a year since your last update, I sincerely hope you finish this. I can't imagine you've invested so much time, written over half a million words and leave it on the home stretch. I guess you had planed only a few more chapters. So, I would really appreciate it, if you'd finish it one day (soon). Thank you!
Marco Diaz chapter 58 . 2/14
This the second time I have read this. This story is really, really, really good. I think you captured every nuance of Kara here nicely. I really think this could be published as a series of books if you broke the story up in to parts. My only critique would be your constant nods and winks to the audience, so to speak. I honestly think it takes away from the story. The kenny from Southpark line was almost like jumping the shark in my opinion. Belive me I groaned, but then the ending was outstanding so you redeemed the story. Well I hope it is something you would consider. Great work!
SemperFi34 chapter 73 . 1/6
so... story is dead?
arcanist37 chapter 73 . 9/29/2014
Great fic! Probably the best TSCC story I've read so far. I really hope it gets completed.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/28/2014
Is there's a chance this will be completed? I love this.