Reviews for An Angel With No Fate
progomphus chapter 54 . 3/27
In Chap. 54. Wisher's temperature is 103 Celcius. Yowsers!
progomphus chapter 12 . 3/12
This is excellent. Have not watched TSCC but I you done a wonderful job developing these characters.
Andi82 chapter 73 . 3/9
Normally I'm not into crossovers, but since I've read nearly all the TSCC stories here, I gave this one a try. First of all, I only know BSG from the 80s. So I had no background regarding Kara and the other characters, but as it turned out, it wasn't that necessary.
Taken as a whole, an awesome piece of work! You definitely know how to write action scenes as well as embedding them into a compelling storyline. So many interesting ideas, like the journeys to the subconscious level of an a.i., and really great characters. There were only a few things that didn't make sense to me, e.g. Weaver storing strictly confidential notes in a laptop. The only purpose was surely for Cameron to find them, so I give you that.
Although it has been a year since your last update, I sincerely hope you finish this. I can't imagine you've invested so much time, written over half a million words and leave it on the home stretch. I guess you had planed only a few more chapters. So, I would really appreciate it, if you'd finish it one day (soon). Thank you!
Marco Diaz chapter 58 . 2/14
This the second time I have read this. This story is really, really, really good. I think you captured every nuance of Kara here nicely. I really think this could be published as a series of books if you broke the story up in to parts. My only critique would be your constant nods and winks to the audience, so to speak. I honestly think it takes away from the story. The kenny from Southpark line was almost like jumping the shark in my opinion. Belive me I groaned, but then the ending was outstanding so you redeemed the story. Well I hope it is something you would consider. Great work!
SemperFi34 chapter 73 . 1/6
so... story is dead?
arcanist37 chapter 73 . 9/29/2014
Great fic! Probably the best TSCC story I've read so far. I really hope it gets completed.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/28/2014
Is there's a chance this will be completed? I love this.
ravenlakes chapter 73 . 7/18/2014
Really excellent fic.
CommanderSP chapter 73 . 7/6/2014
I can't wait to see this updated. You have no idea how much I want to see John find Cameron.
SemperFi34 chapter 70 . 6/26/2014
Excellent story!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 73 . 5/9/2014
Love it. :)
ilovecyborgs chapter 73 . 4/2/2014
Great update.
utunnels chapter 73 . 3/16/2014
This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've read. Please keep updating.
Now my main concern is the fate of John Henry and Weaver. I hope JH will find a place for himself if the war is really stopped. As for Weaver, perhaps there's still some hope that she can be 'converted'?
xxvoxx chapter 73 . 3/15/2014
I don't look at the crossover section often, but I did today and noticed that this was updated. It was a great chapter and it was cool to see why jesse is there. I really hope that nothing jesse says changes John's opinion of Cameron.
zert chapter 73 . 3/14/2014
Good update.

I had thought you abandoned the fic, but I'm so glad you didn't.