Reviews for The Moment I Wake Up
The Happy Monkey of Doom chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Those last two sentences were beautiful and perfect.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was already an awesome story but when I got to the dedication at the end I got teary. This is a great tribute.
hinaths chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
thanks for it! we'll never forget him! too young to die, and as a song from Queen goes: Only the Good Die Young...

may he rest in peace and host many parties on the other side!
vocalchordwise chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was excellent. So very sad but similarly so very beautiful and quite moving.

It was such a shock to hear he died, of course it's always a shock to hear someone's passed on, but still... *sigh*

Beautiful fic. Thank you for writing.
AmethystB chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful. The details of the song were exact and the descriptions of Lorne's first few days on earth were interesting to read. Those last two lines held the beauty of many truths.

"How beauty can come in brief, concentrated flashes and linger forever. How two minutes of heaven can wash away years of hell."

RIP Andy Hallet.
Zebediah chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
A fitting tribute to Andy and Lorne.
Sharona1981 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Lovely story...reading Lorne fanfic tonight just to remeber Andy-not that any of us will ever forget. Thank you for this. RIP Andy...
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I had no clue until I read your fic that Andy Hallett had died! That was devastating! OMG...I was so shocked. There goes another "Angel" actor into the void...

Anyways, the story was very cute and had more meaning to me when I came back and read it again aftre reading online about Andy Hallett. This was an excellent tribute.
Bakoneko chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh, that is beautiful. Really a lovely tribute.