Reviews for impazzire
MarshalZhukov chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
At first I was not sure what to make of this. Then I read through to the end and though. OMG, this is exactly the sort of thing Henrietta would do. If there is one criticism, it would be that Henrietta does not explore Rock's reaction further than as written. If you recall that Gretel spent time trying to work out why Rock was so horrified...not just at 'her' expression of gratitude, but to her entire fscked up life...and trying to aid in his comfort.

All in all, a very well written, very well researched and very well presented story. It's not easy writing in the first person...I have tried and failed many times.

I congratulate you and would be grateful if this were expanded more, though it can definitely stand on it's own as is.

M Zh
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 4/3/2011

I only recently saw the GUNSLINGER GIRL anime, both volumes.

That universe is compatible with that of BLACK LAGOON.

This was short but very strong, easy to see any of the cyborgs having the same effect on Rock the Twins had.

Well done.
Chargone chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this story... requires more. there must be more of it!

heh. that said, it is very, very well done. i would rather like to see what could be done with expanding it.
zarien chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
so much for the backup plan great job
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think this is a good crossover of Gunslinger Girl and Black Lagoon.

I would certainly like to see this keep going.

Please make it so.
Beriothien chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Actually it seems like a very good idea. It would be interesting to see how Henrietta comes across the Lagoon Company, how the Italian Government reacts, and indeed how events transpired from then on.

I also wonder what it would be like from the point of view of another character judging Henrietta.

Good presentation of her mind, I think people would like this, and wonder how Rock comes into the company of all these "seemingly unstopable killing machines."
TiechoNortheal chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Heh, wow, another person who thinks that Gunslinger Girl and Black Lagoon would be a good site for a crossover. I was surprised to find this in the crossover section, I figured I'd be alone over here.

In any case, good job! Very good characterization. Snapped and unbalanced Henrietta interacting with Rock is a very cool image. I hope you decide to continue with this.