Reviews for Achieving Clarity
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 8/3
Great story. Thank you for the share. Love the screw you at the end Harry gave. Can’t wait to start another of your works.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 13 . 7/7
Absolutely splendid... read it in one go. Keep up the good work!
babiluv22 chapter 13 . 5/30
Well done
Eldersprig chapter 9 . 5/28
you handled harry becoming the master of the wand better than the (hack!) muddled mess that JKR did. good show
Clavyus chapter 13 . 4/22
Great story. A well-written and fun romp.
KinkyJAC chapter 13 . 4/18
Fun story
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 4/1
I always felt sad for Lavender because of how Ron / JKR treated her. Even though you are showing a himy of Ron in a typical teenager love affaire, (use the girl and dump her) you are still giving Lavender a break. Thanks
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh, I adore this first chapter! I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 2/24
An excellent tale. Thanks for sharing.
000*0
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/26
Whole chapter is cute and quirky, but it was your ancient Greek comment that made me LOL.
cmfisher chapter 13 . 1/23
Wonderful story. You say cliche-ville, but I found it very refreshing and enjoyed every word. Thank you
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/20
Why in the world would Harry see Lavender instead of, say, Lily or anyone of his family that would, or at least should, matter more and have more of an impact on him?

It was a good story though. Definitely different than the usual.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/20
Patronus work better than light spells or weather yeah? Also, why put Narcissa asleep instead of a bone breaker to the head? Why did Harry "impale" Riddle with the broom instead of simply killing him when he had the advantage of not being seen?
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/19
I hope Luna doesn't get off of her deceitful manipulations easily. What is the point in getting out from under the thumb of one manipulator and becoming committed to another?