Reviews for Achieving Clarity
ElementalMaster16 chapter 13 . 7/14
this has truly been one hell of a story. i had such an amazing time reading this :D i love, love the pairing, and all the snippets of the romance we got to see :)
hunzbookwyrm chapter 13 . 7/10
Just love story so far, Can't wait for what's next
Rapter267 chapter 13 . 7/6
Wow that took a couple hours. I really liked this story. I felt it was nice seeing some who didn't bash dumbledore, Ron, Snape, and Ginny. Or make them evil. I mean snaps getting the shaft sucks, but it is better than being dead. Ron seems to die a lot in FanFiction. Not complaining, I just find it interesting
tammgrogan chapter 13 . 6/17
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 13 . 5/18
A very good fic. It has a unique interpretation of Luna's personality, without dismissing her canon characteristics. The incorporation of Padma into the group feels a little forced (in contrast with the earlier chapters), but it's certainly not sloppy. Good job!
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 4/21
I'm glad that Voldemort is dead. However, the the Queen of England has no say whatsoever in the Magical Government. She's a muggle.
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 4/21
Why did you have to kill Lavender!? She never died in the books :(

And I thought you "always felt sorry" for Lavender. At least she lived in the novels!

And "Diffindo" isn't a Cutting Curse. It's a schoolyard Severing Charm.
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 4/11
'the end justifies the means' ... I'd be FURIOUS! It's as bad as a guy forcing a girl to get pregnant for his own gain!
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 4/11
I liked this story but I don't like that. The way Luna pushed Padma to him, especially since she didn't ask or even consider what he wants. Whether or not how far she can see, she had no right to make that decision without his and Hermione's input.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 2/20
'Thenk Yew', from my Favorite Closer, a very excellent story so far
a.vago chapter 10 . 1/27
Honorable Author! Just let You know: love Your story! Thanks!
MiraQuinn chapter 13 . 1/18
Norman, loved your story. It was very in depth and showed deep personalities of the characters making it more than just a romance story. I still have mixed feelings on the boot of Snape but the bit with Rita Skeeter was brilliant. Absolutely love the whole thing. I look forward to more of your stories
Jestrbob chapter 13 . 1/4
Nice story, and a great little finish.
Hagrid chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
'Tis a wonderful tale. Yer get my kudos.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 8 . 9/14/2016