Reviews for Achieving Clarity
at-nightfall chapter 13 . 1/16
Thank you for your story.

I was always wondering if on can make a reasonable story where Voldemort is duped into some serious longlivety magic, powered by death eaters and their offspring, so that he lives for thousands or millions of years, but as a tree or a creature of the deep sea hot water vulcans with a much slowed down perception of time like one second for him is 100 years for humans.
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 11/27/2023
Loved it!
keht.jelicho chapter 13 . 9/21/2023
fantastic story, and I appreciate how you handled Narcissa. though it really says something that due to how she viewed her son she chose to believe the polyjuiced Neville was said son than Draco himself.

kinda do hope for an eventual follow-up/epilogue. curious how the various professors (cause if all those first gen wixen left and and there is a state of emergency then I have to believe Hogwarts cannot truly hang on in any meaningful way) and other friends and family will proceed. With all the Commandoes swearing to serve Harry and all the kids they will likely soon have they alone basically need their own school, bring in DA members and there'll likely be more then enough for a new Potter Institute or what have you. (Plus they're four very intelligent and capable people, so they could easily form their own "Four Founders" deal.
Also, will there still be a Teddy Lupin? will Filius and that other teacher (sorry I was listening to the text reader on the app, and I'm more visual than auditory for remembering names) that went to deal with the Werewolves end up together, because I felt like there could be a spark there? Will Ginny use her Basilisk money to found a new all-girl quidditch team wherever she moves too (and will it be named the "something" Basilisks)? Will Percy stick with that failing Ministry? will the Weasley family leave Britain? Will Parvati avoid a similar fate to the one Padma talked about was planned for her? Will Hagrid get a job at the Romanian Dragon Preserve if he leaves Hogwarts/England?
Lots of little questions build up if the whole society of Wizarding Britain is shown to be falling apart/into Diaspora.
KoldT chapter 13 . 1/26/2023
Very enjoyable indeed.
waya715 chapter 13 . 1/20/2023
An excellent tale!
deschiffchiff chapter 13 . 1/14/2023
Thanks for sharing !
LeoniusDong chapter 13 . 9/23/2022
It's a pity you killed Lavender, she's a good girl after all!
geenakmom chapter 13 . 5/21/2022
Really enjoyed reading this! Happy to have found it.
Cateagle chapter 13 . 5/11/2022
Good and most enjoyable wrap-up to this one. I daresay wizarding Britain will still take a good while to come to the obvious answer of the necessary reforms to persuade muggle-borns, and, likely, half-bloods too, to stay in Britain.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 10 . 4/23/2022
That appears ooc for Luna - then again fanfic is by definition AU.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 2/9/2022
Thanks
csheila chapter 4 . 1/10/2022
Wickedly funny.

But I too feel for Lavender. She may have been flirtatious but like Jessica Rabbit she was drawn that way
csheila chapter 3 . 1/10/2022
Everyone needs a Luna and Hermione in their life. They match so well. I love the banter.

Great and believable background on Ron. You didn’t even have to make up outrageous facts.

Loving the story
csheila chapter 1 . 1/10/2022
Outstanding
Jasture chapter 13 . 1/10/2022
Well written. Glad to weren’t too overly graphic on the lemon scenes. Your story. Very much enjoyed. Not how I would have done it, but your story and it was good. Keep it up.