Reviews for Achieving Clarity
smudge914 chapter 1 . 10/12
I know this is an old story but I wanted to tell you how much I was enjoying it. I hope you are still reading your reviews for this story.
dude356 chapter 13 . 9/20
I think I've read this story before, but it was long enough ago that I didn't recognize it immediately. Once I started getting further into it, I recognized it and enjoyed it all over again.

There were quite a few things I liked about this fic: it's a 'multi' fic that includes Harry, Hermione, Luna and Padma, my favorite multi-person pairing; you weren't afraid to kill off characters like Ron and Dumbledore as good guys; your version of the attempted murder-suicide with Harry and Riddle was something I've not seen in any other fic so far; Harry's speech at the end was something that needed to be said in canon, maybe not in such a vulgar way (the books weren't "adult" and the movies weren't r-rated, so vulgarity wouldn't have happened), but it needed to be said; the idea of making it an actual tactical battle was cool; Neville and Pansy isn't a pairing you see too often, so it was a nice change of pace for Nev; the "therapy sessions" were a nice touch too.

Unfortunately, like with anything, there were a few things that didn't work for me: a couple of Luna's decisions bothered me, they both involve Padma to one degree or another and they both involve deceiving and manipulating Harry regardless of her intentions... she should not have essentially inseminated Padma before she was even a part of the relationship officially, as it put both her own relationship and Padma's relationship with Harry in jeopardy when he eventually found out... just imagine if Harry hadn't agreed to take Padma into their relationship, only to find out that she's been carrying his baby without actually having sex with him... that's a big breach of his trust, as she played on his desire to have a family and gave him one without his knowledge or permission; the other decision being to obliviate Padma of the knowledge that she's pregnant just so she wouldn't go blabbing to Harry and/or Hermione before Luna wanted her to... Luna should have just been up front with Harry and pleaded her case about giving him an heir just in case... she might have the ability to see future scenarios, but she didn't have the right to go behind Harry's back like that and he forgave her too easily.
MotekElm chapter 12 . 8/24
excellent battle
MotekElm chapter 10 . 8/24
I don't think teenagers would be so happy to get Prego, especially with the chance of the father dieing. and Harry and Hermione forgive Luna way too easily. never the less, this is a good read.
Malfoy is truly evil in this fic
MotekElm chapter 8 . 8/24
I like the Slytherin portrayal in this fic
MotekElm chapter 8 . 8/24
ok, I was wrong, it's not a triad fic. more of a harem for Harry. now a third girl is added in. the story is fun.
MotekElm chapter 6 . 8/24
it's not quite a triad fic. it's Harry with both LunaHermione, but the girls are like sister wives, not also together, as implied in a triad
MotekElm chapter 6 . 8/24
I love Hermione's grandma
MotekElm chapter 4 . 8/24
I like that Luna helped LavLav. and it will keep Ron out of their way
MotekElm chapter 4 . 8/24
instead of thruple, which is cute and funny once, but tiring continuously, they are a triad
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/24
unique and interesting opening
I loved it
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 13 . 8/18
Really good story thank you for sharing loved it
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 8/3
Great story. Thank you for the share. Love the screw you at the end Harry gave. Can’t wait to start another of your works.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 13 . 7/7
Absolutely splendid... read it in one go. Keep up the good work!
babiluv22 chapter 13 . 5/30