Reviews for Achieving Clarity
David M. Potter chapter 13 . 5/19
BRilliant!
Kai chapter 13 . 5/14
It's a good story, with a ship I like. Hermione and Luna are hands down the hottest, at least in my head canon. And Padma is the better Patil twin (brains are sexy!). Funnyly enough I think the actress who portrayed Parvati is prettier than the actress who portrayed Padma. Those two roles could've been interchanged...

But the bestest part of it, in my opinion, is the dressing down of stupid, lazy, cowardly Magical Britain in the last chapter. Voldemort is bad enough and only Harry can kill him (although even in canon the prophesy is most probably a fake), but there is no reason to let his minions run amok without ever fighting back. And Voldemort alone is not nearly as dangerous. He has only one wand, he has NO money, and he can be blown out of his body, it's just his soul that doesn't move on...
WordSmyth chapter 13 . 5/5
I like to think that for most of the speach his voice was kind of light and airy, but when he says "get the fuck out of Britain" he is suddenly loud and focused, and really doubles down on "fuck" just to add even more emphasis.

Anyway, loved the story!
Foxy Engineer chapter 13 . 5/4
This was a good fic. It did have its moments where I questioned since of you plot choices, but other than that I think it was really good.
Paddybee chapter 13 . 4/16
Not just this chapter- Just to say Thank you- I really enjoyed it.
Any time you wish to write another, go ahead! I class you with Northumbrian and Robst, as part of the very few that are competent...
Well done!
great story, much enjoyed

only one thing really stuck in my craw and that was the 'minutemen of Great britain'... would rather be like the SA-brownshirts of Israel wouldn't it... naming a unit after people who were to the Uk narrative nothing more than filthy traitors?
Um the Muse chapter 7 . 2/28
Should I point out that the Ravenclaw solution isn't actually unique? 0 also works. In fact, every parabola has two (or zero) independent values for any dependent value, though one of them could be unreal (the equation in this case is 2*x - x*x 0 which is the same as x*(2-x) 0).

Also, yay for Padma! She's already got a majority voting for her inclusion, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
hermoine you where laughing at ron, so guess what you started it was your fault. but your are to stupid to see that. just like you are the one that hurt full comment how many time do you call him a stupid git,
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
what did hermoine do after meeting harry, o yes she talk about him about reading all about him in her book but that ok.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
ron did not use lavender he DID like her after a while he no longer like her and did not know how to break up with her. THAT happens. and HARRY did the same with cho.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
sorry this is a ron bashing story, and harry could just say no ron my best friend I don't want you. and every think you said about ron is wrong. just use to bash him.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Lavender is a much better girl for Ron than Hermione its actually ridiculous, Hermione is too pushy, intelligent and independent for him. I see Ron as wanting a women like his mother a stay at home housewife which is completely the opposite of how I see Hermione. I feel sorry for Lavender in canon as well for how she's used than dumped and then also attacked by Greyback in DH.
kase519 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014