Reviews for Achieving Clarity
Clavyus chapter 13 . 4/22
Great story. A well-written and fun romp.
KinkyJAC chapter 13 . 4/18
Fun story
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 4/1
I always felt sad for Lavender because of how Ron / JKR treated her. Even though you are showing a himy of Ron in a typical teenager love affaire, (use the girl and dump her) you are still giving Lavender a break. Thanks
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh, I adore this first chapter! I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 2/24
An excellent tale. Thanks for sharing.
000*0
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/26
Whole chapter is cute and quirky, but it was your ancient Greek comment that made me LOL.
cmfisher chapter 13 . 1/23
Wonderful story. You say cliche-ville, but I found it very refreshing and enjoyed every word. Thank you
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/20
Why in the world would Harry see Lavender instead of, say, Lily or anyone of his family that would, or at least should, matter more and have more of an impact on him?

It was a good story though. Definitely different than the usual.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/20
Patronus work better than light spells or weather yeah? Also, why put Narcissa asleep instead of a bone breaker to the head? Why did Harry "impale" Riddle with the broom instead of simply killing him when he had the advantage of not being seen?
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/19
I hope Luna doesn't get off of her deceitful manipulations easily. What is the point in getting out from under the thumb of one manipulator and becoming committed to another?
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/19
Could Fawkes not have healed Dumbledore, even better than a human healer ever could? Also, why in the world would they need to know the gender of the kids BEFORE they tell Harry? That makes absolutely no sense. It should not be a requirement at all?...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
My only problem is luna mamipulations. No better than that basterd dumbledor. She broke a sacred trust. Without trust you cant have love. If i were harry i would have forgiven her in time, probably, if only cuz of the child she carried. She would earn her trust again and that is not an easy thing to do. I luv her character and believe she and hermione are each a part of what harry and each other needed all along.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
this has truly been one hell of a story. i had such an amazing time reading this :D i love, love the pairing, and all the snippets of the romance we got to see :)
hunzbookwyrm chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
Just love story so far, Can't wait for what's next