Reviews for Envy
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
perfect.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, loved this. Very dark, very in character. I liked the interaction between Elphaba and Fiyero, it's much how I imagine their relationship (bookverse, at least) to be. Very well written as well.

And obviously the Gelphieness was a winner. Favourited.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ooh. *shiver* Not something I've seen before, not like this, at least, and done beautifully. One thing, though.

I agree with the person who said only Glinda can call Elphaba Elphie. At the end, it almost makes sense that Fiyero calls her Elphie- sort of as a stand-in for Glinda- only from the context, it seems that he means seriousness. And he calls her Elphie at the beginning. If he meant seriousness, he'd have said Elphaba; anything else, he'd have said Fae. IMHO. But it makes sense.

Our Elphie is different things to different people-Fabala to her father, Auntie Witch to Fiyero's family, Elphie to Glinda and Fae to Fiyero. So Fiyero calling her Elphie anywhere but the last bit is... odd, and even then it isn't quite right.

"...and he almost did not notice that it was not his name she said as she came." Poor Elphie. Poor Fiyero. Poor everyone... well done, and thank you.
Elphiex03 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aw.. :'( I loved it untill the last sentance, but thats just me I don't like Glephie. but still a good story : )
O chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Only Glinda can refer to Elphaba as Elphie.
AuntieElphie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh my goodness the last line! Terrific writing I love this concept.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Lovely. I really love it. I'm not a big Gelphie lover, but the fact that it is combined with a little Fiyeraba makes this story perfect. I can really see this happening. The simpleness and the dialogues are excellent. Brilliantly portrayed; your characters are really accurate too. Beautiful work. Favoriting :)