Reviews for Sonic Ride
Reader8176 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
pretty good but can u add a bit more max?
aiden673 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
you need to reveiw
Sushi Cake2020 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
OMg... I have no idea with the romances across dimensions. I think It's the well one of most intresting things ever. I think they should stick to their species. So that's why I support IggyxNudge instead. But the story does have a gery unique feel to it. I really seemed to enjoy it.
Sushi Cake2020 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yo this is one unique fanfic... teehee! I loved it! So being the very one that made the Catalyst the only other Sonic and Maximum Ride Fanfic, you have some really neat writing techniques.

So.. if you have time, you should read mine, too!
Somepersonoutthere chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
I'VE FOUND THE MAX/SONIC FIC! My friend is going to FREAK when she sees this! I'm thinking about doing a Max Ride/Sonic crossover, too. I do have one suggestion for you: I BEG OF YOU, DO NOT PAIR UP SONIC CHARACTERS WITH MAXIMUM RIDE CHARACTERS! I wouldn't if I were you...but this thing is great, too! Keep writing!
Flightgirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
I still think this is jumping around too much. There's not enough detail, and it seems like you're writing it in a hurry. I give it a seven out of ten...Not QUITE enough to put it on favourites...YET...Keep working at it, and it just might get up there really soon.
Flightgirl chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Whoa! Hold up! Was Shadow attacked by the bird kids, or by Erasers? I lost track in that last paragraph.

Is this supposed to be in the present or the past? You keep switching, and while it is a good story, it gets confusing when you don't know what time it's in.
Flightgirl chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Well, this is a little confusing, i must admit. It was really quite fast paced and jumpy. I almost think it would have been better without the different view points, but it's still interesting.
Flightgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this is pretty good. I was a little skepticle when I saw there's only one review, but you certainly did not disappoint, at least for chapter one. Now i get to read more!I'll review for those, too.
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 4 . 4/11/2009