Reviews for To Serve and Protect
Hohoe chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
awwww ! please please please come back !
ThisIsMyLife9752 chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
I need more of this. whenever you get around to it. the sooner the better please
Miko Vampire chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I think it would be better that Koenma's father saw that Koenma and Yusuke were meant to be together as soul mates but he changed it so that he wouldn't have Raizen's descendant with his son!
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this sooooooooooo much its so cute! I found it on live journal and read the whole thing then hunted it down on here just so i could add it to my alert list! 3
Please continue! This is so unbelievably adorable and on-character! This pairing doesnt get nearly enough love so i sooooo hope you continue soon! :D
Myst Shadow chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
There's so much amazing hinted at world building here... and Koenma and Yuusuke are so cute!
QueenTakhsis chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
yay! finally had time to read this! . ko and yuu are so cute! XD
azab chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
i loved it a lot hope keiko dies :)
JBubbles chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
"Don't let my weird demon possessiveness or recklessness or stupidity chase you away.", kawaii!

And I'm so glad I get to read this before the new year's! Great instable chapter. Looking forward to read more of the intricated plot!
QueenTakhsis chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
wow! simply amazing! . i love everything about this story, its so detailed i can picture everything thats going on and youve portayed the characters so well it feels like im actually reading an alternate ending to the original anime! im extremely excited to read more of this story! .
blackmystique chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
I don't read fanfiction much anymore but I check up on this one whenever I get the urge to read :) I'm glad you're still updating!
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Such sweet and fluffy goodness :D
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Great job and I love Yusuke with long hair!

Kyuu out!
JBubbles chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
AW! You're back! And I totally had to reread the whole fic to remember all that it happened and I'm so glad to have read it again!

I adored this chapter, adored all the promisses and sweetness that it contains and preludes for the next one.

I loooooved their relationship growth! Good job and I hope I'll read more sooner rather than later :DD
Supreme Baka chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Wow that chapter was amazingly written. I love the way you wrote the koenma and itsuki friendship I love that! Thank god you updated this fic it's absolutely amazing.
azab chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
i loved it a lot and soooo happy that you updated hope you update sooooooon :)