Reviews for At a Ramen Stand
seldombites chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I feel so sorry for the Ramen guy. He will likely never know the outcome. I hope he doesn't worry too much!
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful. Love the various ways this story can be interpreted.
Pojapotato chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this story so much.

I don't normally ship or read fics about Itachi and Naruto, but I found this one and I am so glad I decided to peek into the ItachixNaruto section.

This is so beautiful.

The way you wrote is simple, not too flashy, yet there is an elegant tone to it. The story simply flows, if you get what I mean. The dialogue is segmented, and it shouldn't sound so smooth, but it does. You have done magic on this piece and I love you for it.

I like the storyline, how it ends off with a sort-of cliffhanger but still enough of a conclusion that the readers may pick their desired outcome without feeling too left out.

I like the way you portrayed Naruto, how he seemed composed and an elite ninja by all accounts, then slowly break down his character and show his actual self and personality deep down. He is a very vulnerable person at heart, forced to grow up too quickly and without the nurture he deserved. How he loved Konoha no matter what, even though they shunned him without reason. I like how you made the stand owner an integral part of the story without making him seem too obtrusive. I like mostly everything.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Iceheart15 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sad and mysterious, I don't know what ending to choose.

An intresting style of writing.

Different from the usual.
superchargedfreakyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
... wow. Your story was... I have no words. Beautiful is adequate but somehow not enough. Beautiful agony I guess. With most stories not enough information is very bad, terrible even. But you made not knowing a plus, a testament to how Naruto was forced to learn how to keep all critical information to himself. Oh, question. What about his other friends? The others he helped change, did they believe the lies or were they simply not there at the time Naruto visited? I would deeply appreciate any additional info on this fic but as you are the author you do not have to share or explain yourself to me(a mere reader). Its one of my favorites.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great story.

Though, I wonder shouldn't it be under Naruto Teuchi category? There's not many in it, what I find a pity.

Also, with a bit of squint, he could be telling the whole story about Sasuke...
Lune Stella chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Waahh! That was so touching... You should write two more epilogue chapters, one where the person was Itachi and one where it was a Konoha nin. Anyways, great fic, it made me cry.
becca330 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Excellent. I really like the style you used here. I found myself feeling much like the ramen shop owner in waiting and wanting to know how Naruto's story would go. I, of course, would insist it was Itachi waiting outside the shop.

I have to say also, I think this would make an excellent multi-chapter story, whether through flashbacks or linear as the events happened to Naruto. Even with his brief mentions of events, I could easily picture the other characters, but found myself wondering what their reactions were. Anyway, again nice work. I'm a huge Itachi x Naruto fan and always love good stories about them.
TheFallensPresent chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I love and hate stories like this, the story is wonderful and the ending so fitting but at the same time it just so sad thinking the worst and knowing it probably happened. Such and awesome story!
Otaku Dippity chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow really sweet :3
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
all i can say is just, wow.
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh...my...goodness!

You story was absolutely amazing! Phenomenal! I'm still shaking in my seat! So well written, so suspenseful, it's an honor just to read it!

Thanks so much for writing! (I don't even want to know who it was)

VampireGaaraCheesepuffs

Everything you love in ONE PenName
Jayden Aly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great Story! So many sad parts but then he found someone! Good for him!
Thera Menders chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
BEAUTIFUL. I felt the emotion in that as if I was there. You are very gifted!
AminalCrackers chapter 1 . 5/13/2009