Reviews for Protection
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I like the father/daughter relationship between Gobbs and Ziva.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Nice chapter.
Coolmon54 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
LOL they picked a movie with shooting while they are staying in a safe house to avoid being shot... brilliant
Little Miss Freaking Awesome chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Awwwwwwww. soooo soooo soooo frreaking cute! :) You recieve my outstanding ovation! *clap clap calp* Now, I get to watch the real episode tonight on TV as well! :D *squels*
ContentsPriceless chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
'Tony, however, simply shook his head slowly. "No." Looking deeply into her eyes he continued, "Nothing has ever been more right."' That is extreamly cute!
randomneeees2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Great chapter! I personaly think you have captured both Tony and Ziva's personalities beautifully!

(p.s. I am Canadian too!)
shopinchickcas chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
I know you wrote this fic awhile ago, but I just had to tell you that your line “You hurt Ziva, and I will personally arm her with a paperclip.” literally made me laugh out loud! I've read a lot of Gibbs threatening to hurt Tony if he hurt Ziva, but I really think this is the best line I've seen that plays on that idea!

Oh... and I'm loving this story so far. Will review again when I finish it
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
lacrevette35 chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
I love this ending! I'm going to read the sequel!

lacrevette35
pedomellonaminno chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
The paper clip thing made me laugh hysterically (of course, that could be because it's almost 2:00 in the morning and I've gone delirious). Anyway, I love all your stories and have been reading them consecutively. Gotta love Tiva!
Viktorija chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
I loved this story!
mccartmryahoo.com chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
AW! Sequel! Yea! This was a cute story!
Selonianth chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
i love it!
Selonianth chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
and your WRONG. Anyone with A- B- or O- blood could also give to her. That's the beauty of AB... you can take A or B type blood... sorry... felt the need to correct you
GossipLetter chapter 14 . 4/26/2009