Reviews for Portrait
Nell1994 chapter 5 . 7/28
Like it and can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon.
wavedancer70 chapter 1 . 6/22
Please please finish this story
Please, pleeeeaaassseee update soon!
Update soon! :)
Mirage chapter 5 . 4/3
i really would love to see more chaps
this is an interesting Story and Pairing,...i dont understan why he cant say it back that he loves him... is it because of the painter this women who asked something of him...is it that he cant Keep Harry and has to stay alone ...a curse...or what...i find it so sad...when you think about how long he did stay in the painting...no human or animal...its a curse..how does he get free of the painting...will Harry want to stay with him and free him like this...

hope Hermione and Ron are married with some Kids and giny too.

please come back soon to write more chaps, i really would like to know where this goes
koishii-tenshi chapter 5 . 3/31
This story is very good! Though I am feeling a bit heartbroken with the clues I'm picking up from Salazar's portrait deal. I hope you write another chapter! :)
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 5 . 3/8
Aww a pretty little princess! More Please!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 5 . 3/6
I can't wait until you update again! this is so great and I can't wait to see if harry will stay with Sal and if Sal tells him about the elves and other things
Thanatophobia kills chapter 5 . 3/6
Enishi-Haru chapter 5 . 3/6
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
1sunfun chapter 5 . 3/5
Good.
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 2/28
I love this story I was glad to see a new chapter
Qim chapter 5 . 2/21
Awe she's beautiful, I was hoping for a girl. Yay. Please, Please, please continue.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/14
Why does Salazar have to hide his pact from Harry? Why cannot Salazar even say "I love you"? Will Salazar be able to see Harry and their daughter after they leave the portrait? Will Harry ever know the truths?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 5 . 2/8