Reviews for Portrait
Qim chapter 5 . 2/21
Awe she's beautiful, I was hoping for a girl. Yay. Please, Please, please continue.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/14
Why does Salazar have to hide his pact from Harry? Why cannot Salazar even say "I love you"? Will Salazar be able to see Harry and their daughter after they leave the portrait? Will Harry ever know the truths?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 5 . 2/8
Good story.
Thorilian chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh you tease, more please, and if that is rusty then I'm a frogs mother... ribbit..ribbit . Lol
Naydra chapter 5 . 1/31
Thought I would let you know that you repeated two paragraphs in the third chapter. And I hope Sal gets to leave the portrait with Harry.
eris8656 chapter 5 . 1/26
Love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens when Harry leaves the portrait and will sal be able to leave with him?!
JJFicFreak chapter 5 . 1/26
Wow can't remember the last time I read this, worth the wait though, hope there's more
Lady Avotil chapter 5 . 1/26
Hi~! :D

First off - well done! It's not easy to pick up a 'discarded' story (for lack of a better word) again and continue it and I really appreciate that you did it for this one. :3

Keep up the good work and please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I'm looking forward to it. :3
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 5 . 1/25
Thanks for the update
puffin chapter 5 . 1/23
I am so glad you updated this story. I also love this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next nor can I wait to see why Salazar can't tell Harry that he loves him or use the word love.
Ijskonijntje chapter 5 . 1/23
Thanks! Will be waiting for the next chapter!
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 1/23
Fantastic update
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 1/23
squeals happily over update
Thank you I was starting to despair, I will look forward to more regular updates
Bluegirlassasin6444 chapter 5 . 1/23