Reviews for The Trinity
S'Tidey chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Best story ever!
Someone chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Okayy i really like your story its really kool but gods and goddess cant have half human half god babies. In egypt they were called magicians that could follow the path of the gods but kool story,
Alex chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
First of all have you ever read the kane series because i think u havent because Egyptian gods and goddesses cant have human babies. THey ae magacians but they cant have kids. The humans cant have god kids soswerve. Magicans can foolow da path of the gods
Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That is amazing! Great writing and story line!
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm sorry I'm not going to read your story; I just want you to change the title of it. I'm a Catholic, and I find that the title to your story is way beyond my comfort zone. No offense, but I find it very disturbing.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
MistG1n chapter 28 . 8/11/2010
I bow to your madness.

Your story's awesome!

It'll be cool to see this as a movie.
CheesetothePower chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
In the PJO series Pandora's box was actually a jar...

You have made a multi-chapter Percy Jackson story that makes sense, is not cliche, writes the cannon characters as people we know from thet series and does not have blatent spelling or grammar mistakes. You are a person to be apreciated in this fandom.
Lord Rockshadow chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like the story plot and everything but I 100 percent hate that Percy and annebeth die!
trequor chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Good, but i dont like the 'stripping of half-blood abilities'
trequor chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nicely done. Though lacking in detail.
sonofposeidon1995 chapter 27 . 10/17/2009
I have just two words for this story.

AWE-SOME!

I know it's one word but what the heck.I loved truly loved rule man.
Tribal-werewolf-77 chapter 27 . 7/29/2009
the epilouge was wierd but this was a great story, poor Ymir. i was hoping they would release fenrir to fight. that would have been cool
maya chapter 28 . 7/20/2009
amazing story had me hooked. august 1st is my birthday! hehe
lilbanili chapter 28 . 7/19/2009
Aw.

So Percy and Annabeth really did die. Sadness. Oh well.

I like the prophecy. It was very cool and original.

No questions. I'm good.

Thanks for not giving up on us!

-Maddie
Swimstar chapter 28 . 7/17/2009
Wow... This definently was a good story. I liked at the end how it was a prophecy from Rachel, with the events actually happeneing after the epilogue. It was a nice touch. This story was very amazing though.