Reviews for Looking for you
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
"That's a twenty-four, seven job, but I do try." I said, smirking at Tony now. Who, I would bet everything I own, was fighting the urge to childishly stick his tongue out at me.

"For some reason I had a feeling it was an awfully big job." she said, looking over to Tony. This time I couldn't help it, I grinned. At least two very nice people found and took care of Tony until Gibbs found him. I like them hes lucky such nice people were there for him. And the husband being a Dr helped.

I think tony should of gone to the hospital got his head checked pout X-rayed.

Hope you come back to this story.
Princess613 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
You're adding a chapter? Cool!
JimmyHouse chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
nice story! )
God'srider chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That was good too!
o2bafirefighter chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
great story - can't wait for more
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow, it was a trip reading your story, I loved the idea! I hope you can do another chapter with Tony waking up confused as to what happened. Then Gibbs can be there for him, that would be great!
abfirechick chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Please give us more! It was a very nice story! The relationship between Gibbs and Tony is one I think of this way.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love Tony/Gibbs father/son stories - I will look forward to reading this again when you get the kinks out of the uploading. I loved the part with the Dr. & his wife - Gibbs admitting he was Tony's father in every way but biology. And the fact that he has emotionally scared nurses that tried to make him leave Tony's side at the hospital. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Gabesgurl chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
It's a good story premise but you really need a beta. There are a lot of missing words which is confusing and a lot of spelling errors
Marla Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ok that was a good story I love the father/son thing with Gibbs and Tony. Another chapter woudl be nice
Kat chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Your story idea has promise but you REALLY, REALLY need a beta. Your grammar is strange and many sentences make no sense because they are incomplete and run all together.
samanthasgal chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Liked the story but there are a lot of words missing, which kills the flow of the story because you have to decipher what's going on due to the missing words.