Reviews for Jack and Life
troublewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Your sentences are a bit too clipped to make reading smooth, but the idea is good. But I wonder what and where you are going with this? Jack has no problems coming back to life in all four seasons, and even in the last eppy of Miracle day when all think it will surely kill him this time, he comes right back. Even the Doctor says he is a fixed point in time and therefore can not die or be unmade. Remember the Face of Bo?
snickbamphzap chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
you should sooooo write a sequel!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
The angst was plausible, but don't they need to avoid the hub to avoid themselves? What Jack needs is a nice warm or hot bath at Ianto's.
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I always thought that after the Year That Never Was, Jack's ability would be affected somehow. And your fic confirms it. Maybe someday, he'll never come back again. That's heart-breaking.

Love it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I loved this - thanks so much for sharing!

LinZE chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
A fab little piece! I love this insight into this period and I have to agree that it is seriously plausible.

thanks for sharing!

Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww! Poor Jack had such a horrible time during the Year that Never Was, and he never got the Comfort he deserved! *sniff*
Nee chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Absoloutly loved this! Understated, poignant and real.
figaro2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I like.
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very good story. Any chance of a sequel? I'd love to see Jack and Ianto together while Jack recovers.

Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I think you got that spot on. I've always been convinced that Jack was going to need a lot of recovery time from the year that never was. You've got this well.

I found your tenses a little confusing, it was nearly first person but not quite, and I think, as you say, you'll come back to it and see it's a bit odd yourself. I still like your writing and definitely your take on this night.