Reviews for I Want To Be Han Solo
isxbelv chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was soo perfect. The technical foreshadowing was just absolutely fitting. Great comparison.
FlowerChild13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
A strangely fitting comparison :) some cute brotherness and a bit of deeper foreshadowing. Good job.
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
so cute.

I really like it ;]
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Luke Skywalker and Han Solo definitely are a good comparison for the Winchesters. I like how Dean tried to explain it to Sammy. John's parental interjections were good too.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was so incredibly cute, with a dash of deeper meaning to make it satisfying.

pickamix chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was too cute! Adorableness abounds. The vague spoilerish stuff was noted and sorta made the piece a little sad though. But mostly this was WeeChester fluffiness at it's best. Thanks for that.
carocali chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
What a sweet, insightful drabble. Love the brotherly fluff! I could get used to this from you!

Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I loved this! The many references and similarities between Sam and Dean with Star Wars were done wonderfully. I have to admit that Sam as Luke Skywalker and Dean as Han Solo really do fit quite nicely. This was an absolutely amazing story. Great job!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
“You got the biggest lightsaber, what more do you want?”

Okay, my dirty mind went all kinds of places right there. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Oh, man, I so needed to read this tonight.

You know how much I love young Sam and Dean and this was perfect. I could totally see Dean explaining the facts of life to young Sammy. And as Kripke so aptly pointed out, there are so many similarities in their stories.

Glad to see Sam finally agreed it was okay to be Luke, 'cause we all know Dean is right, he IS Han Solo. I always did go for the badboy hero. Han was the man until Dean came along. I doubt that young boy ever realized he'd grow up to be so many's ideal hero. Let's hope Dean comes to realize his own worth soon.

Oh, and I also loved this line. “Um... Like it’s my destiny to be cool and your destiny to be a spazz.”

And John was a nice touch. Really loved this slice of life look at their youth. Later, B.J.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very sweet.

You did a great job writing the young Winchesters.

I loved these lines, "Uh-huh. You’re gonna save the world someday, Sammy. I just know it.”

“And what are you gonna do?”

“I’m gonna be right there with ya when you do it. Just like Han Solo.”

“Oh. You promise?”

That is my wish, brothers together, saving the world.

Thanks for the smile and sharing your story with us.

Take care.
Sofer chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh, how adorable! It's sort of sad too, knowing what's in the future.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So sweet! I love this! There's a soft spot where my heart is for the WeeChesters, anyway and this was absolutely adorable!

Beautifully done.
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aww! This was too cute! Nice job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
so funny to see this... totally watching Return of the Jedi right now with my son LOL and I was thinking how much our boys are like them great mind reader you are LOL
ladie red chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OMFG! New fav mini fic! It's so adorable and so very clued up with season 4! I heart it lots! And lots! And lots!