Reviews for Why I'm Here
wcfan chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Aw, Sammy. You idiot...I'm too tired to yell at anyone right now. (I know, sad ain't it?)

But at least sense was knocked into him. Never been born...pfft.
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Wow that other Dean is Scary! Great job on this chapter!

Kati
driver picks the music chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
That was great! Good job!
Brenny chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Aw that was soo sweet, really good job!
Nash Carter chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
wow. not the kind of dean i'd want to see regularly...good thing sam realizes dean needs him. well done!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
WOW, this is one intense story you started here! Poor Sam and Dean, they both suffer from this, and they both try to put the other before their own good.

I know this plot seems to be inevitable on the show, though I have to admit I dread the fallout of this very much. But with your twist about Mary trying her best to help her struggeling youngest, you definitely have me intrigued.

Can't wait for more updates!

BTW, I don't mean to sound impatient but are you still working on 'Anger and Sadness' or have you moved that story on hiatus for the time being?
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Poor blind, demon blood drinking Sammy. Can't see what's right infront of his face without someone spelling it out for him.

Great chapter, pms!
RedDragen chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Man that was a wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see what you do next. Please up date soon.
wcfan chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Possible reaction? *raises eyebrow*

Anyway, Dean trying to calm Sam down is so sweet. And Sam still seems to be an idiot...but i'm sure that will change. :D
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Sam is so clueless sometimes! lol great chapter!

Jade
mlane03comcast.net chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Finally, the gist of the Winchester bond! Of course Sammy is Dean's surrogate son. Dean put every bit of caregiving and protection into that kid from the moment John left the two of them alone. Sammy is all Dean's handiwork, and it must be a stabbing pain in his heart sharper than the blades used on him in hell when he see's Sam destroying himself like he's been doing. Dean must feel so helpless and must be beating himself up terribly about the way Sam's been.

And I wish he would get angry at Ruby!

I think you really nailed the true nature of their dynamic with this story. Good job.
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
This was very tender. I like Mary here, she was patient while Sam was a tough one. But I have a feeling seeing Dean so wounded worked. Ohh, I love curly haired Dean! :)
babyreaper chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I'm a Dean fan myself and have watched Sam tear him apart hanging about with Ruby, taking her advice and help instead of Dean's. He knew her for months (Dean he's known his whole life) and now goes to her whenever she calls. (Hate her, big time). And must say that killing her was the best, pity it only happens in the stories, Please update soon , want to see what Sam makes of what Mary showed him.
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
sam still doesn't get it, but i trust that he will, and the sooner the better. nice idea having mary there :)

well done :)