Reviews for Alyssa Potter The Girl Who Lived
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 19 . 8/5
I love this fic so much! :D
AGHHHH I LOVED IT! Please continue
Please continue
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 19 . 4/14
Alyssa and Draco 3 3 3
aaaah but i want to see how snape and alyssa will act around each other! and more dralyssa! pls continue?
hphugefan-1 chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
place continue it was getting really interesting
Gigi103 chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
Update soon please
Cshelle111 chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
Hi! This is going to be a really really really long review, so sorry about that. First of all, I want to state the point that I want you to continue the story. I have quite a lot of things that I want to see in the story.

First, I just basically want maybe at least 1 chapter on Snape and Alyssa together in DADA class. I would like to see how Alyssa is being treated by Snape. I want to see the reaction of both of them in DADA class.

Second, I want to know if Alyssa and Draco are going to let people know about their relationship.

Third, one of my hobbies is figure skating, and I would really like a chapter on Alyssa and the 7th years having a skating competition, where a coach teaches them, and the competition is Gryffindor versus Slytherin, so Ron and Draco will compete. Also, I would really like it if Snape and Mcgonnagal and some other teachers were reaquiored to go to practices and watch the students skate. Please make Alyssa a really good skater! And also, please let Alyssa fall down really badly on her arm, and then try hide it by covering it with the sleeve of her jacket. But then obviously, nothing can be hidden from Snape, so Snape brings her to his office and heals her broken arm. I would love it if Alyssa skated exactly the same as the girl in the watch?vke0iusvydl8 She's really famous so you probably know this girl: Yulia Lipnitskaya. She's one of my favourite skaters, although her jumping isnt that good, but thats off topic, so yeah, like I was saying I would love it id she skated exactly like this and won the competition for Gryffindor.

If you agree, I was thinking if you could actually help you write the skating chapter? and the part where Snape heals her broken arm? If you want to write it yourself, its fine, I understand, its just that I have no idea how to post stories on fanfiction.

And please continue this to the school year, and when the semester finishes, I love ths story so much!

By the way, do you have any other stories?

If you have time to email me, please do, I would really appreciate it, my eamil is
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I hope Alyssa and Severus can come to a peaceful agreement about their lives. They both deserve it.
RosieShak11 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
This is amazing! But I kinda wish Snape had been more sympathetic when she was going to her death because I think he would have cared somewhat and it makes him seem horrible that he would look at someone sacrificing themselves and not mind. Maybe you could have an add on chapter which is his POV of that scene showing that he does care a bit? But you probably finished this ages ago anyway! Great work though and great writing
pathgirl chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Well written
Merlenyn chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Heh I just read all of this in one go... and I do like where it ended as it leaves it open for people to imagine what happens next... but saying that I'd still like to see even if only a couple more chapters. It'd be pretty hilarious to see people's reactions when school starts back up and Alyssa and Draco start dating openly... I really want to see Ron and Hermione's reactions! I know Hermione won't be too shocked as she's already guessed that Draco liked her... but Ron might turn funny colors as he first gets mad and then sick and mad again... And really just to see everyone else's reactions at school, the Weasleys', AND the Malfoys' reactions... It'd also be nice to see if Snape really does stop being so mean to Gryffindors, and if he treats Alyssa better in public even if they're not all lovey-dovey father-daughter like yet. Also, didn't they say he was staying on as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher and that Ron and Ginny had hoped (before Alyssa dashed those hopes) that he curse would get rid of him in a year then? Is he gonna be crazy and teach BOTH Potions and DADA? Or maybe he's only gonna teach the N.E.W.T. Potions classes and also teach all of DADA? hmm... Also also, what would Snape's reaction be to Alyssa and Draco going out? Would it bring up bad memories of how he refused to go public with Lily or would he just be sad that he hadn't gone public when she asked him? I don't need to see Draco and Alyssa get married, but it would be nice. Or at least a "years later" type of thing with them having a few kids and Alyssa and Snape being a proper family and maybe even coming clean with everyone... though Sirius would blow his top probably and in general it'd be interesting to see everyone's reactions to THAT bombshell... and if Alyssa ever figured out her exact birthday. The Journal entry mentioned May 31st, but was she born that day or born a few days earlier and Lily'd only managed to get to her diary then? And what made them choose July 31st? Was it exactly 2 months later or a random date they picked? Maybe fate pulling strings so that Alyssa would be considered a the child of prophecy despite being born 2 months earlier? Hmm...

So yea, I know this fic's not been touched in a few years, but maybe you'll get inspired again! _
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Fantastico! keep writing please:)
Isphet Jahan chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Please please please continue
I want to read more !
Kaya70 chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Love it wish you update soon its been few years