Reviews for Hateful Rage
YUKIJUSTYUKI chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I LOVE IT! so this is why i have no friends... OH WELL! SCREW FRIENDS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is another one of the reasons I keep writing. The fact that you chose to have Roxas use a chainsaw is pure genious!(idk if I spelled that right...). You say at the end that this happened to you. I know that, since you were able to post this, the beginning part is what happened. :) I hope you keep writing more sinc you are my biggest inspiration.
-Blackbird1313
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Someone's always crazy and sadistic.
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
HAHAHA A CHAINSAW? WOW! SO GREAT! but where the hell did he get that? xD

anyway yes...your second review from me in...mintues...
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
!*running in circles*

Awesome! And question, when you're in a writer's block, why do you get so bloodthirsty! Not that I'm complaining...I absolutely love these stories!

hehe...AH! I finished you're drawing! It's not so good, and I'll be posting it tomorrow as soon as I can! than I'll send ya the link of the page*wink*

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
Jay chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Roxy! FF cut off my review again D: Well, anyway... I liked the descriptions, even if they were.. gory. Yeah, violent XD But..
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I sure hope you're not talking about me in the beginning D: -not popular-
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i... i really have nothing... nothing at all. this made me numb. i love it though. it's sweet in some odd way...-sighs- wish i knew what to say...
Decorinne chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh wow. That is DARK! I feel so sorry for axel, and to a lesser extent Roxie :( So much passion involved in this though!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
F i better get first review! I will get so mad if i don't but anyway onward to the review! not that gory just... really violent? i don't kinda hard to explain the way i get things but yes they're getting sorta better? :/ hard to tell sometimes, gah i have to stop typing with my wrist bent i'm going to get carpal tunnel disease D: ahem anyway it's like we're seeing a new side of Roxas aren't we? he usually isn't this violent. y'know while reading this the music i was listening to totally didn't even match it was pop goes my heart from the movie Music and Lyrics xD just why do they always find harmful objects all the time? it's just so convenient for them ain't it? Roxas sure has alot of pent up emotions like jeez that's like bad for your health or something at least that's what I've heard :/ um well what else alot of this is just ranting uh... uh yeah! that effing writer's block if it was a person I'd want to like kill it I'm not kidding it's just like "UGH! D: why won't you leave her alone? She needs to write awesome DU third-person goodness! like NOW!" uh... i think that's it C:

-Twister Atma
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
... Happened to you...? *edges away*

Whoa... y'know, you really surprise me - normally I can't stand reading gory-insane-sick stuff but you write it so compellingly. You're really good if you can get me to read what I'd usually avoid - well done. Hope the writer's block moves on soon (not because of these stories, just cos I know how irritating that wall is). Good luck!