Reviews for And Now for Something Completely Different
Omg just spotted this on my favourites list and had to reread it lol. Really wished you'd finished it. X
exaigon chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Are you implyimg Sirius is Harry's father? Because that would be somewhat wrong considering Azkadelia is Ahamos daughter and Ahamo is Sirius. But otherwise this is really good!
lazt chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
update please
arwin-urban chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Noooooo! Please, I am begging you, please, finish the story! It is so good please please please! I want to know what happens please continue it!
Kai19 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Ah... I'm completely speechless! I was loving this fic, and so excited to see the ending... And then it just stops right there at that HUGE cliffhanger... And apparently it hasn't been updated in at least three years, so I have to just live with the disappointment... I loved the story, and definitely wish there had been more, and especially that it was completed...
Kryssi1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It took me a while to finally read this story, since I lost it and could never remember the name, or where to find it. I have to say though, I absolutely love it. I can't wait to read what happens next! I hope you will come back to finish this story. Hopefully you will update this story soon. _
Tiger DeRanged chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Please please please please update soon! I love this and want to see what happens next! Did I say please? ;) I really hope this story isn't abandoned because it is absolutly fenominal! XD

Mischief Managed

DeRanged
SelenaWolf chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Noo! Sirius, that isn't going to help your case!

Wow, the three of them are so cute/perfect together! And I love Glitch!

I really hope you get back to writing this soon.
EygptianFireFly chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I think Jeb would be so greatful that his father is alive that he would at least try to take each factor of his father's new life in to get to know him and accept him. That's my opinion.
HonorLove chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Nooooooooo! ::sniffs:: I'm actually really enjoying this story. Any chance of updates? Ever again?
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really hope you finish this some time. I love it.
Jaden Shadow chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! come on it's been like 2 years - UPDATE PLEASE
Dazed Ryo chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I noticed it's been awhile since you updated this story. I was wondering if you abandoned it? I hope not, it's a very good story. I love Cain/Glitch by itself, but add in Harry and it's perfect.
hadrianlopez1 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011