Reviews for If you are
bookimpva chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Great story! Please update and let us know what happens!
true.blue.and.gold chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Fantastic! :D
Vesja chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Hehehehe, just started on your fic, and I'm laughing out loud because of Mac's comments on Harm and the bowling, lol. Okay, so the green and blue balls are a bit cliché, but, hey, who cares? Not me! Thank you for starting this great fic and please continue.

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Vesja
livs2write chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
I loved it! This story is so great! I can hardly wait for more!
marye904 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
perfect a completely relaxed date no stress other than fun in beating her flyboy great chapter.
bethsthings chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
perfect date more please
calimary chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This story has a ton of potential! Please keep it going! Thank you!
Sunnysky chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Thank you for continuing the story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
WAlove chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I'd love for you to continue this story, thank you.
WAlove chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great first chapter; I loved this passages:

-*I will survive without you, I just don't want to* and

-* Now I get bits and pieces of the story and find out the rest from other people. When they are asking me about it, like I should know.

And that's the thing, I should know. And people always will assume that I will. We are kind of a pair you and me.*
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
"back due to popular demand and the fact that watching season 9 on DVD inspired me to start seriously writing again..." - Maybe I need to watch season 9 for a third time then (except for "People vs. Secnav" in which I want both AJs to go missing for-simply-ever), as all it made me do (thus far, the two times I watched it) was gnash my teeth and think "you two do not deserve each other".
casserlyp chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I have just stumbled across your stories and like them very much. They are shippery, have a unique slant to them and are very well written, including grammar and spelling! As an old English teacher, I find myself constantly proof-reading as I read and it can be exhausting! Thanks for your work and please give us more of this fascinating couple!

Peggy
calimary chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Love it! More chapters, please! Thanks - this is so fun!
HeyBaileyKay chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
I love this story! Can't wait to read Harm's point of view on asking Mac out. Continue writing, I love it!
gypsyrose06 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Oh Yeah please continue this is a very sweet would be fun to watch them find a way to keep from stumbling around each other all the time.