Reviews for Moonlighting
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Cool story. Can't wait to read more.
simys chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I love it
Laverock chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Military bases are Holy Ground? Huh what?
Dark Archer chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
this was great:) I'm glad you've decided to continue the series:) Poor Tony. The I/ things are confusing what are they for exactly? Nice job though, You've outlines several senarios with Tony very well. Keep it up:)
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
I like the blending of NCIS into Dark Angel. very interesting. well done!
RevDorothyL chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Love that you brought Gibbs into the 'Dark Angel' portion of this crossover series, and in such a very appropriate (for Gibbs) manner!
MarbleGlove chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
This is awesome. I'm guessing that the McGee family is now going to be Tonio's new family down the generations.
kirallie chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Good work! How old is Gibbs now?
trecebo chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
So, so, so very cool! One of the better fusions of the two genres. Or should I say three? Loved the head slap. Loved the McKids and the McRents as well.
nljfs chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Cute, as always
Ellie Dee chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Interesting story so far. Not much of a Dark Angel fan, so I can't comment on that chapter. But I have to ask, didn't DA take place much farther in the future than 2006? Curious though, why doesn't Tony pick up a buzz from McGee? Does Abby work for Mythos as well as the Watchers? Keep up the great work, I look forward to more.
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Good work! Interesting to see him as the Watcher and then the Immortal. More please?
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
snorts well done
trecebo chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Interesting premise. I'd like to see more of this. It's not overly detailed, but fleshed out enough for those who know both series to kinda wrap their minds around. Plus, McGeek as a watcher for the Tonster? Who is immortal? She-yah!