Reviews for Love Like Winter
aslgyrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
good
Ms.Scarlet6 chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
why are they driving places? They would definitely apparate or take the floo network at the least.
ellie chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
Really can't wait for you to post the sequal, loved this story so much. Good job on it!
juniperamorettehuner chapter 28 . 6/3/2011
Urrgh! That ending makes me want to kick you in the leg! And punch you in the kidney! The story was pulling emotions out of me and i was about to start crying and you had to go muff it all up! Amazing story though you put many authors to shame (especially stephenie meyer, but who doesnt?) i love the plot and draco ;) (insert perverted joke about shagging..) keep on writing! - Juniper Amorette Huner. Aka the wizard l:-}
Nikolajsen chapter 28 . 5/23/2011
I LUV IT! I am a fan of DracoxOC When will you post Winter Melody? Please do it soon! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
scatteredminds chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
Ah. Boo. It's the end? So unfair. Now I need to wait. :/. Such a sweet chapter between Winter and her dad. I love it so much. And I really want to know what happens! Sheesh! I hate cliffhangers! :P.

Can't wait for the next story! Loved this one to bits. :)
Anne Finch chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
Impatiently awaiting the sequel... :-)
Bookworm6193 chapter 28 . 5/19/2011
Evil! You are evil! I want to know what happens! I can't wait for the sequel! Great story
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 28 . 5/16/2011
Cant wait for it
3 P. Malfoy chapter 27 . 5/13/2011
love it! please update! read it this afternoon!
scatteredminds chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
Awww, poor Winter. I feel bad for her. A lot. I mean, she loves her family sure but then she doesn't necessarily like them after finding about the Blaise. And the Draco part really did bring me down. Pfft. How could you? :P

Update soon! Loved the chapter! Loving the story!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 27 . 4/25/2011
Everyone should be scared. Right?
scatteredminds chapter 26 . 3/12/2011
HOLY SHRIMPS AND COCONUTS ON THE SIDE! Do you want me to you? Seriously, I mean, either way I would still hate you. Winter wouldn't want her family dead would she? I mean, that would be like murder...right? And she was going to find out sooner or later about what was going to happen but kudos to Draco who wanted to keep her safe.

o_o what happened to Blaise during all this. I would have thought that he would jump into it and try to say who was right all along. Or is that me being a spiteful? :P

Update soon! Loved the chapter! Loving the story!

Oh, I hate you even more because it's nearing the end. D:
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
SNAPE! You just have to love him!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
good chapter! please update again soon! i love how Draco protected Winter! so adorable!