Reviews for Broken
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Interesting and well written story!
Kate K chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Outstanding! Another episode-like story with the characters exactly like their tv counterparts. Loved the resolution-no long, emotional dialogues between Saunders, Caje, and Kirby (wouldn't be realistic-guys just aren't that much into talking about their feelings); instead, you let actions speak up so in the end, whatever hard feelings existed were now eased and the guys were well on the way back to the same camaraderie they'd shared before the artillery shelling incident.

Excellent story!
shallowz chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Harrigan passed this on and I'm so glad she did. FUN! Could hear their voices as I read it. Brought back very fond memories of Caje and Kirby. What can I say? They are the favorites.

Very enjoyable. Thank you!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
How cool is this?

I logged onto this site looking to see if Doc 2 had her fic posted here, and saw this story and thought I'd give it a shot. It was a pleasure!

It really had a you-are-there quality - in the descriptions, in the dialogue - made me feel like I was watching an episode. I think you nailed the different reactions of Kirby and Caje and the introspection of Sarge, always stuck with the tough decisions. All the things I love most about the show.

My favorite line, I think, was "...it may be too late to convince them that you’re not their friend."

Well done!