Reviews for Labyrinth of the Heart
Love it please update
Son Gio chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
CONTINUE PLEASE
Insaneblain chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I enjoy your stories, having read three of them, I have noticed a trend, you capture the essence of their thoughts and feels but not their voices. What I mean by this is they all talk the same, none of them use their individual quirks in conversation when your trying to get your message across, and I have to admit it takes me out of the story, like Luffy saying yoshi instead of yeah, yes or yep, or his shishishi laugh, simply small things that make the character that character.

All your character talk the same way with a high level of vocabulary and intelligence but that goes against how the actual character acts and talks. This is one of my personal pet peeves, usually reserved for writers of Halo's Master Chief, but I feel like you capture so much of the feeling each character, this is just a little hurdle for you to overcome to go from bordering on great fanfiction writer to an awesome fanfiction writer.

I, of course, love reading your stories, and hope to see more posts. Hope my critics offered an insight.
yoloswag121 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I knew it! But is it after or before movie 6?
RosesAndRavens chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
This is just a fanfiction. Luffy is an idiot. It will never happen. (Trying to resist throwing my computer across the room from gaging rainbows. In other words, I loved it.)
twoquitos chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
(fangirls uncontrollably while rolling around on the ground)
twoquitos chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
(dies)
twoquitos chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww
moira33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I must say it is interesting and love that Nami thinks is just a crush,I will keep reading
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
dude tell me something, u sure ur not oda hiding his name... hmmm i wonder. and from this statement, ud know how i feel about ur story. bye.

PS I LOVE ONE PIECE LIKE ROMIEO LOVES JULIET figure out my similie :)
dragoniall chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
"Don't boyfriends do this to their girlfriends?" Luffy asked. "I've seen this." FFFFFFFUUUUUUU! ITS SO CUTE! w Awesome! )
marystereogirl chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
the whole story was so sweet!good job on writing something so good!:D
orenjitenshii chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
All I can say is that I love you and thank you for writing this fanfic. Also, please do write some more, our favorite couple needs more love and great writers like you. :3

Keep up the great job!